Is OOTS Coming to Europe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Balfron

Acrobat
Title says it all really. Is OOTS going to be released in Europe, particularly UK?

If so any dates planned?
If not will another single be released instead?

Whats the release date in USA?

There's no news yet from a release in Europe. I think it will be released in Europe with that very good video.
When there will be a release it will definetely be OOTS and no other song instead.

it better bloody not be. that new mix is a urination on what was formerly an amazing song.

hi aardvark

I just have to say the smileys on interfence are second to none, they really are fantastic:)

look at that waving one above me:)

Jesus these threads and this forum get worse! Not the subject of this thread but what they descend into. Nice smileys and so forth......:huh:

It will be released here in Canada after the winter has gone. We've been told to stay in our igloos with our fur clothes and blankets until the spring. Right now i'm waiting for that dogsleigh to hurry up and arrive with my Tim Hortons coffee.

rjhbonovox said:
Jesus these threads and this forum get worse! Not the subject of this thread but what they descend into. Nice smileys and so forth......:huh:
Hey, you should read this thread, it's pretty neat.

Roland of Gilead said:
It will be released here in Canada after the winter has gone. We've been told to stay in our igloos with our fur clothes and blankets until the spring. Right now i'm waiting for that dogsleigh to hurry up and arrive with my Tim Hortons coffee.

Pity...

Back
Top Bottom