INDIE 103.1 U2 Promo MP3???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes. i wish i knew some gang members in LA that could burn the station down.

unfortunately, i just don't have those kind of connections.

Can someone also send me the mp3 of Rollins slamming U2? I want to kow what he said about them.

When are you going to tell us what you are intending to do Elvis? I want to know! :hyper:

Sadly, there is nothing legally that can be done about the false advertisement regarding yesterday. I called 97.3 FM The Planet in KC and spoke with DJ Misti Mundae about it, and she said as long as the station didn't mention anything about a contest involving playing the new single, then legally, it is ok for a station to do false advertisement. Secondly, she thinks that the station did in fact have all intentions of playing it, but since word leaked out, Universal got a hold of them and threatened them with something big, and so the station backed off. That's usually what happens in radio world, according to her.

I think Elvis is smart enough to know this, and I'm guessing he is going to do a joke or a prank with 103.1 and/or Rollins.

Go Elvis, Go!!

Last edited:
shart1780 said:
Hey guys, what was the name of that Fozzie the Bear song?

I wanna see if I can track it down online.

Shart, I think the song was called "Daddy" and the artist was Regina Spector, I think. Man, I had trouble sleeping after hearing that last night...but it stuck with me for some god-awful reason.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom