I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Party Boy said:

Do remember being best man for one of my friends wedding - after the whole wedding finished, we all went clubbing, in tails, hats, bridesmaid dresses, wedding dress etc.. quite an experience!

In my little fantasy wedding...I see Bono pulling me and my hubby up on stage...because I am sure he doesn't see too many people at his concerts in wedding gowns and tuxes....:cute:

:sigh: Yeah right...

People need to post more pics, cause I feel silly that I'm like the only one with the nuts to do it...

Party Boy said:
Am trying to imagine what a wedding between two big U2 fans would be like! U2 cover band to play, maybe U2 themed dress, everyone has to grow a mullet or wear some sort of alternative wig.

How to annoy friends and family by playing U2 nonstop for a whole day! Perfect!

Actually, we were planning on getting our fave tribute band (the one I dance in) to play at our wedding! :eek:

Thanks, but no thanks! I plan to stay on this side of the water... but you could come over here?!

You so sweet! :flirt: I went over to PLEBA and lost over 20 minutes of my life! :help:

Naw, seriously, very cool. Saw you all bundled up too! If HQ is your home, then Kite lyrics may be apropos. I'm wondering if this is the tour that I finally cart my butt over to Dublin to see a show. Wishing and hoping!! :dance: Would love to meet more and more U2 fans this time around. I kept myself :reject: last tour, and miss the comraderie that I felt during PopMart amongst U2 fans.

starsgoblue said:

In my little fantasy wedding...I see Bono pulling me and my hubby up on stage...because I am sure he doesn't see too many people at his concerts in wedding gowns and tuxes....:cute:

:sigh: Yeah right...

People need to post more pics, cause I feel silly that I'm like the only one with the nuts to do it...

Hey, good to have dreams! Dancing on stage in a wedding dress at a U2 concert.. why not? Which song would be playing?

starsforu2 said:

And now we get to see pictures! Yeah! Keep them coming! Diggsy? Merc? Bonofox1? Come one, come all!!!

Green Cards for everyone!!! What do other countries require to stay in their country for the U2 Babes who plan to defect? :mad: :tsk:

alright, you got me
i'll post one when i get home... maybe - i got starsgoblue to compete with now!
:wink:

starsgoblue said:

Would I be dancing with Bono? Or the new hubby? :angel:

duh... Bono
(im sure new hubby if he's got as far as marrying you, will understand)

Mrs. Edge said:
Funny you should mention VA/DC, because that's exactly where I'm moving to! Well, MD anyway....perhaps we will meet up on the tour! :)

Anyway, here's a pic of me (back when I had short hair!) and Steve, my ex in Montreal in line. He looks more like Edge when he is not smiling, but you'll get the general idea....

It's crazy, he looks so much like Edge that even the VJ on Muchmusic who interviewed U2 went out of his way to comment on it!

Well, hello Mrs. Edge! :wave:

That's definately you guys I was talking about! I was right beside you in the GA line for the Montreal show in October. I remember chatting with you a bit.

This is a lovely thread, even if I'm not single... My boyfriend likes U2, but is not a fanatic like me. But he's crazy into Bruce Springsteen, so he understands what it is to be a hardcore fan, and never gives me a hard time about it...

Party Boy said:
Would any hubby let them dance with Bono? Chances of ever seeing wife again?!

I think it would be the ultimate test of love to your wife/girlfriend from a male U2 fan to allow this...

The I see it I have LOVED Bono for more than 15 years and probably always will...But I will BE IN LOVE with my husband/partner for the rest of my life *hopefully* but you get the picture right??

Its my ultimate dream to dance with BONO! hopefully one day I will:wink:

Here goes guys....Starsforu2 this is for you....

Awe :eek: They need an emoticon for blushing. Bonofox1 your picture matches your name and so does Mrs. Edge! Given the pictures we've seen of her ex.

Ladies and Gents keep them coming. Gents, it's your turn, only one gent has had the Cojones to make themselves known (in public) Thanks "What a bomb!" for putting your Mug out there!

We should do this like every 3 - 6 months, particularly when the tour arrives so that we can get familiar with the face behind the phrase. And some of you ladies have some very nice phrases. :yes:

All I'm looking for is a great smile and a pair of long phrases. :love:

BonoFox1 said:

I think it would be the ultimate test of love to your wife/girlfriend from a male U2 fan to allow this...

The I see it I have LOVED Bono for more than 15 years and probably always will...But I will BE IN LOVE with my husband/partner for the rest of my life *hopefully* but you get the picture right??

Its my ultimate dream to dance with BONO! hopefully one day I will:wink:

:up:

My husband would LOVE to see me dance with Bono because he knows how much it would mean to me. There would be no jealousy involved at all and I think he would watch with a huge smile! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom