If U2 *HAD* to change their name, what would the new name be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fred. I think they should rename the band Fred.

Zootlesque said:

You forgot Right Said at the beginning. ;)

No no, I just like Fred. Right Said Fred sounds as if someone was trying to be cool (failed though), whereas Fred just is. I like the just is quality. :)

AtomicBono said:

What about just Shit? Then you could say "hey guys, I'm going out to buy new Shit" or "Did you hear that Shit on the radio?" (which is pretty much all that's on the radio anyway, so no one would know exactly waht song you were referring to though...), or even "I'm going to that Shit concert!"

:)

dietcokeofevil said:
UNFOCUSED FRONTMAN

:lol:

I like The Shit, but it has to have "The" with it. Something is hot if it's "the shit," but it's completely opposite if it's just "shit."

Me, I think they should go with ...

U2 II: Electric Boogaloo

corianderstem said:

:lol:

I like The Shit, but it has to have "The" with it. Something is hot if it's "the shit," but it's completely opposite if it's just "shit."

exactly :wink: funny how that works

having just Shit as a band name would be pretty funny too

imagine the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame induction

indra said:

What about just Shit? Then you could say "hey guys, I'm going out to buy new Shit" or "Did you hear that Shit on the radio?" (which is pretty much all that's on the radio anyway, so no one would know exactly waht song you were referring to though...), or even "I'm going to that Shit concert!"

:)

nelly furtado :drool:

Back
Top Bottom