I'd rather have 10 beers with....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to add The Fly, but I suspect he drinks Jack Daniels straight from the bottle and I don't want to encourage that :wink:

There is no (c) Both - monkeys!!!

You are standing in the middle of the road. On one side of the road is a pub. Inside that pub is Bono and he's happy to sit with you and get ever increasingly drunk and talk about whatever you want all night.

On the other side of the road is a nightclub. In that nightclub is MacPhisto in his best party gear. Lord knows what he's got planned for you, but it's certainly a night of complete and total debauchery like you've never seen before and never will again.

One or the other.

I'd have to go for the debauchery, cos I'm a bit, eh, debaucherous. And I like seedy nightclubs.

Sorry, Bono. :wink:

I'd say Bono, because he invented MacPhisto. Get him drunk enough ( or more likely interested enough) and you can end up with both!:drool:

Debauchery is good, but I'll have to go with Bono.

It's the Irish blood; can't resist a long night of blarney.

Bono easily! To have the chance and sit all night and talk about everything/anything with Bono? :yes: That's the ultimate! (Although I'd feel bad for anyone else trying to get a word in edgewise, cuz it wouldn't happen)

Beers with Bono please... :) or a glass or two of a good red...

Mr McP freaks me out..somehow I think I would be tongue-tied with him but with Bono... :blahblah:

NME.jpg

I'd love to go on a night out with The Fly, Jack D straight from the bottle, a score deck of B and H and the license to be the living embodiment of Rock and Roll all day long, of course I may die in a few years due to that

The Fly is far too energetic for me.

Bono is going to interrupt your chat to call a world leader and ask for money.

But MacPhisto is going to interrupt your chat to prank call a world leader and tell him that he invented money in the first place and he's now decided he's going to take it all back .

The more Bono drinks, the more he's going to rant and the less it's going to make sense. It will quickly not be a conversation and you will simply be an audience.

I'm sticking with MacPhisto. He's the far more powerful of the two. No all night rants in my ear about Africa this, redemption that. I don't want to be sitting there feeling like an insignificant, bad person listening to how Bono spent the day saving the world. I want an all night adventure where I can completely bathe in being a bad person. I'll take whatever temptation MacPhisto offers and swing from the chandeliers with a supermodel on my spare arm thanks.

And midway through the night, MacPhisto and I are crashing your party with Bono so MacPhisto can slap him round for becoming a shallow pop act and pinch his cigarettes.

:bono: = :coocoo:
:mac: = :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom