I wouldn't be suprised if we got some leaks soon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
The new album is really starting to get around now. Alot of people in the press and radio business are hearing it. With so much play everywhere I wouldn't be suprised if we got some juicy leaks soon!!!

Don't you agree?

I was listening to the Miracle Drug clip earlier and I got to thinking, do you think the Spanish dudes are sitting back listening to the album day after day while we're all here with our tongues hanging out?

I know, their recordings aren't the best, but they actually know what some or most of these songs that we're only reading about actually sound like. It's really pissing me off. Damn why don't they throw us another crumb..from their table.

i dont think u2 is sending out copies, rather they are setting up listening centers and stuff

If there is a leak, I don't see it happening until a week or so b4 actual release. They are being quite secretive about who listens and in what kind of forum - IE, listening parties controlled by U2 camp where no one is allowed to bring in recording devices....

Yeah - there's more security around Atomic Bomb than there is round George Bush at the moment. It's quite remarkable given current technology that tracks finished 3+ months ago and heard by so many in "the business" haven't leaked.

I know if it stays this way I'll be quite grateful. It was better in the days when you'd here the album in its carefully chosen order right the way through rather than mp3 here and there (especially as by all accounts the guys have sweated long and hard over the running order).

If Are You Gonna Wait Forever? can not leak yet, then I am inclined to think that the album just won't leak. That's 17 Mill (US) well spent.

I guess its not actually that difficult to keep security tight on it because of the way they're promoting it. They're not firing out loads of promo copies for starters. By either inviting people to common listenings or sending someone out with the album, that's the problem solved. And it also explains why we've had quite a few vague track by track previews so far.

As for studio leaks, it looks like they've learnt their lesson.

Back
Top Bottom