I love The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a great album! Dreamy, passionate, and very Irish feeling compared to the others. It's probably my third fave after JT and AB. Sometimes it's first.

I first discovered U2 during the War Album. I was 12 years old. I remember hearing New Year's Day on the radio. I liked them, but it wasn't until The Unforgettable Fire came out when I was 14 that I fell in love with U2's music and have loved them all these years. UF was the first LP I bought myself and I drove my father crazy playing it over and over again until I literally wore it out and it had to be replaced. That was when I went back to purchase UF again and add War, October and Boy to my collection.

Still to this day, UF has to be my favorite album to date. My son who is 8 years old says that his favorite song is Bad. His goal is to learn to play it on his guitar. (I'm raising a smart kid--- HAHA)

It's definently my favorite and EPAA Is probably my second favorite track on the album

been listening to Indian Summer Sky a lot these days gotta love it, but yes The Unforgettable Fire, my kind of album indeed.

Back
Top Bottom