I love POP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe this. From all reports, Jick has been the single greatest opponent of Pop, dismantling the album with a visceral vengeance, never ceasing to take advantage of every opportunity to knock it.

What gives?

Aardvark747 said:
Jick does! He's given in to the beauty and the :rockon: that is, POP!

haha, but apparently he's led the crusade against pop for years. Why has he given in all of a sudden?

:up: Jick...there are some quality tunes on this. Its not my favourite U2 albulm, but the release of Pop was a defining moment in my life. This is the record that really grabbed me by the hazelnuts :eek: and sparked my obsession with this band.

This doesn't belong here. It was moved. I originally put this on Zoo Confessionals. To any mods out here, you can close this thread now as this doesn't quite fit this particular forum.

Cheers,

J

.......it´s not the last night on earth..it´s poplife in mexico...it´s not the last night on earth darling don´t you let me go...mexico...mexico.....

Moderators, please close this thread. It has turned into a jokefest and the author's original intent of this topic was for it to be on the Zoo Confessional forum.

Cheers,

J

okay.

But I suggest thinking a little more carefully before starting threads in the future, instead of asking for closure when you don't like the way the thread goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom