I have a Larry connection!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
My dad is a dentist and today he worked on a patient who works with marble. The patient said that a few years ago he did marble work in a house owned by Larry Mullen Jr.! The house, he said, is in upstate Jersey and has a great view of New York City and he said that it seemed to be worth a few million dollars.

Okay, so it's not THAT great of a connection, but I do feel special. Some of those dollar bills that the patient paid my dad with may have very well been dollar bills that Larry paid the patient for the marble work! Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Infinitum98 said:
My dad is a dentist and today he worked on a patient who works with marble. The patient said that a few years ago he did marble work in a house owned by Larry Mullen Jr.! The house, he said, is in upstate Jersey and has a great view of New York City and he said that it seemed to be worth a few million dollars.

Okay, so it's not THAT great of a connection, but I do feel special. Some of those dollar bills that the patient paid my dad with may have very well been dollar bills that Larry paid the patient for the marble work! Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Cool but, I think that part of that money actually comes from you. Being that you have paid for CD's, t-shirts, concert ticks.. etc, etc... lol lol

I have a Larry connection myself.

When I lived in Tennessee my neighbor (Jerry Douglas...world famous dobro player, some of you may have heard of him) often had jam sessions with Larry. Jerry would take me to school with his kids and even used his Grammys as doorstops :ohmy:

U2democrat said:
I have a Larry connection myself.

When I lived in Tennessee my neighbor (Jerry Douglas...world famous dobro player, some of you may have heard of him) often had jam sessions with Larry. Jerry would take me to school with his kids and even used his Grammys as doorstops :ohmy:
Damn, that's aweosme! :rockon:

You knew Jerry Douglas? That's awesome. That means I have an Alison Krauss connection. Me, you, Jerry, Alison. We're practically married.

Screw Larry.

My wife's uncle named his son Adam, after Adam.

(the bass player, not the apple grabbing bible character)

That is cool. Larry stays in Jersey sometimes. Now I have to get him to South Jersey.

I believe Larry actually has a house in Rockland County New York. It is just north of North New Jersey (just a couple of minutes north). It is on the other side of the Tapanzee Bridge. I happen to live 2 minutes from the other side of that bridge. Me and Larry are neighbors.:wink:

PS, on a side note, I named my cat "Clayton" after a certain bass player.

^ :lmao: Now THAT'S special :yes: Well, as a matter of fact, I saw him smile too, from the balcony...!! :ohmy: i've never actually thought of it in that way before... :rockon:

Hey Infinitum98, that's so cool!!! :D A friend told me once that, if connections were measured by degrees, all of the persons in the world are connected by around 10 degrees!! :ohmy: (Degrees meaning my sister has a friend who has an uncle who goes to a doctor who knows Paul Mc Guiness who knows Larry Mullen :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom