I am either crazy or psychic- you pick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
Okay so this is it. I am a pretty normal person with a career and family, only I am starting to think I am psychic or have a 6th sense. Here are a few examples:

1. When I was little my dad and I were driving along one evening and the Beatles were playing on the radio. I asked him if any of them were dead and he wasn't sure, later that evening we found out that John Lennon had been murdered. It could have been the around the same time since we were on the West Coast.

2. Right before Christmas I had a dream that I was being chased by police while driving my car. The next day I was pulled over for the first time in my 18 years of driving experience.

3. Monday night I had a dream that I somehow was backstage at a U2 concert and Bono and Edge walked in. I rushed up to Bono and started to talk to him, instead he brushed past me and ignored me. The really weird part was that his face was heavily made up and narrow, it looked like the big, fake headed version of "Bono" from Zoo TV era. I awoke feeling very disappointed. Next day the ticket fiasco occured and a lot of us were feeling ignored and disappointed.

Well there have been other events too in the past, these are just ones I can think of right now. Perhaps there is something, or perhaps I have been watching too much Medium lately. Especially when I had a dream last week that I was a medieval lass who was also a werewolf, that was definitely weird!:wink: :ohmy:

Last edited:
Hmm...strange..

I get freaked out when I have vivid dreams becaue I always think they'll come true. Luckily they don't, otherwise things in this world would be very very strange.

starsgoblue said:
You've got The Shining :shifty:

Or The "Shinning" :wink:

I saw the thread title and read "I am either crazy or psychic you prick" and thought, umm yeah...I'm going to have to go with crazy!

Last edited:
well ya know what they say...everyone is psychic to some extent...
most people cannot harness it to make use of it though...

my dreams have a habit of coming true also. way too many to list.

I think it's a 6th sense....and more of us have it than we think or even realize.....

It's that "gut" feeling when you know something isn't right or when you know it's going to be a particularly great day....like I knew I was going to get the job I currently have before they offered it to me :)

Here comes Johnny Boy!!! :macdevil: :mac: :evil:

Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy
Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy Only work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy

:wink:

Techie: I have a lot of dreams like that too. ever since I was a kid. its pretty recurring, even still.

anyways, to the original poster... i believe in those premonition dreams. i've had a few as well, that i'd rather not talk about on here, but, id have to settle with "psychic", though I dont like the word "psychic". and trust me.. you arent crazy.

I guess I beat all of you...I dream when people die and wake up at the exact moment with a horrible feeling. I did thi with my mice and my grandma. I could tell people the exact time before anyone knew.
Also when my sister dislocated her knee i was limping around for about half an hour for no reason...later i get a phone call saying she dislocated her knee. Times matched up again.
Now tell me im crazy!

Back
Top Bottom