Help With tattoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung_Bebe said:

I recently got a U2 license tag... I :heart: it :drool: and it's only as permanent as the nuts & bolts. :wink:
hahah taht's cute =)

i thikn the J33:3 would be cool just cuz it is lesser known, you know, so you'll REALLY be surprised is someone knew what it meant. BUT i think "leave it behind" would work best. like some of hte other posters have been saying, it IS forever, so you should be sure you REALLY want it first ;]
have fun!

My old personalized license plate was "BONO&CO.". I still have it on the front of my car (NC only requires current tags on the rear),along with all my :heart: U2 stickers on the back. (Designed from the one in my sig.) :up:

I don't understand when people ask for suggestions for tattoos. I see tattoos as being something very personal. If you're going to get such a thing inked on yourself, you should already know exactly what you want. Otherwise...don't get one yet.

I agree that a tatoo should be really personal, I was simply asking to see if there were any suggestions came up that i hadn't thought of. For example, some lyrics were suggested that have a lot of meaning to me, that simply hadn't occured to me before. I was also curios about other peoples ideas, maybe something would come up that was personal and had meaning that I had just overlooked before.

POP-ROMANCER said:
Can someone tell me what that j33 3 means? I never heard of it??:huh:

The meaning of J33-3 on the cover of All that you can´t leave behind album
Posted on Thursday, October 21 by u2town.com staff
Bono recently confessed in Rolling Stone Magazine that the J33-3 on the cover of the album is a scripture reference. The verse is Jeremiah 33:3 and says 'Call to me and I will answer you.' "It's known as God's phone number" says Bono.

Back
Top Bottom