GREAT reviews from people in the music industry:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a little reminder here. Velvetrope is a an INDUSTRY forum, so please do not jump in and flood it with the praising and/or bitching that goes on in a fan forum like ours. They do not take kindly to that at all. That being said, it is very cool to see people loving the album.

That's cool that another person felt that he/she was reading Bono's diary for SYCMIOYO. I haven't heard the album, but that's exactly how I felt when I read the lyrics a couple of weeks ago.

riteshbhatt1 said:
That's cool that another person felt that he/she was reading Bono's diary for SYCMIOYO. I haven't heard the album, but that's exactly how I felt when I read the lyrics a couple of weeks ago.

That was me :)

womanfish said:
Just a little reminder here. Velvetrope is a an INDUSTRY forum, so please do not jump in and flood it with the praising and/or bitching that goes on in a fan forum like ours. They do not take kindly to that at all.

Agreed. Thanks for posting that

Flying FuManchu said:
Who are these people?

Mostly engineers, producers, studio owners, A&R, record company exec/employ, etc... a wide spectrum of people in the music industry.

I like the person who said they can't get into U2 because everyone likes them.

Maybe the person here who is a member of that forum should post a link to a forum of some other band where a lot of people are saying how much they hate U2.

I think that might make this person feel better.

It was great to see all of the praise though.

Yes...there are many people who VEHEMENTLY hate U2 and its been that way for some time, no way are they "universally liked" because that wouldn't be human nature would it.

ramblin rose said:
I like the person who said they can't get into U2 because everyone likes them.

Maybe the person here who is a member of that forum should post a link to a forum of some other band where a lot of people are saying how much they hate U2.

I think that might make this person feel better.

It was great to see all of the praise though.

Probably a big Radiohead fan... :)

AtomicLemon said:

That was me :)

wait til you hear bono's intermittent crack in his voice while he sings the more memorable lines... let me throw the punch for you ..his falsetto in "its you i see in the mirror..."

bono never sounded this good!

Back
Top Bottom