GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan since 82. I love everything they do - that's why I am a fan.

So I just want to say that......

I love every fucking one of you!!! I'm totally excited.

That is the most fucked up shit ive heard in a long time! But i mean that in a good way, if this is their new direction, i cant wait for the album! :drool: Totally not what i was expecting at all :ohmy:

Hmmmm....quality is too bad. Bono's voice is too loud to be able to get any rhythm from the song.

I've gotta say I don't like it... Sounds slower than the beach clip and the drums are quite obnoxious imo.

OMG!::hyper: Im so excited there is a snippet... but I'm trying to stay away from snippets.... omg... we are so close now.. getting so excited!!! Leak Leak! :hyper:
do i listen or do i not....

I have been one of Interference's biggest lurkers for the past 5 years. Time to come out of hiding!!! I am getting past my mid 30's, been an obsessive fan for 23 years and yet they still get to me big time! Things have not looked this promising for a long time. Roll on Monday!!!!

My Mrs keeps staring at me and shaking her head as I digest page after page of blue crack. Love it!

OMG!::hyper: Im so excited there is a snippet... but I'm trying to stay away from snippets.... omg... we are so close now.. getting so excited!!! Leak Leak! :hyper:
do i listen or do i not....

Don't. The quality is shit. Just wait for it to leak / play on radio. It's more exciting not knowing. ... not that I refrained from listening to them ... but I kind of wish I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom