Gorman's O'Brien Broadcast Commentary Thread (Please no spoilers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hello everyone and welcome to the thread for commentary on U2's appearance on Conan O'Brien's show as broadcast online by Gorman! As Gorman is broadcasting from an NBC affiliate ten minutes BEHIND the standard broadcast, please refrain from posting spoilers of what has happened if you are watching an earlier broadcast. All of us here are either 1. listening to Gorman's broadcast or 2. watching a station with a ten minute delay.

To listen, go here:

http://live.g0rman.com:8000
Open this address in iTunes, Winamp, or a similar application and enjoy! :)

Showtime's fast approaching, so come on in and join the party! :hyper:

It's just under an hour until the show starts, right?

Queen Bee said:
I'm not going to listen, but I just want to throw in my obligatory bows to gorman:

I bet you'll be back in 30 minutes. :wink:

Wait ... orange juice and Tim-Tams? Separately, two wonderful things.

Together? :barf: Chocolate with orange juice ... :barf: :barf:

This is my last hurrah tonight in a Conan thread. I will try to stay up for another 3 and a half hours here on the west coast ... and if I fail, I'll have to wait until tomorrow after work to see it. :(

( I could watch the feed, but I don't like watching stuff on my computer ... my sound gets messed up too easily.)

Heeeyyyy ... chocolate with orange juice! I'll have to try that one day.

As this will be of interest to 75% of the thread...

AUSTRALIA: Adam Gilchrist, Simon Katich, Ricky Ponting (capt), Damien Martin, Andrew Symonds, Michael Clarke, Michael Hussey, Shane Watson, Brett Lee, Nathan Bracken, Stuart Clark. Super sub: Cameron White.

WORLD XI: Virender Sehwag, Kumar Sangakkara, Jacques Kallis, Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen, Rahul Dravid, Andrew Flintoff, Daniel Vettori, Shaun Pollock (capt), Shoaib Akhtar, Muttiah Muralitharan. Super sub: Chris Gayle.

No changes. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :suicide:

who would have thought it would be EYKIW? I thought it would be in General Discussions. No wonder... I will probably listen and watch. Can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff :drool:

timothius said:
As this will be of interest to 75% of the thread...

AUSTRALIA: Adam Gilchrist, Simon Katich, Ricky Ponting (capt), Damien Martin, Andrew Symonds, Michael Clarke, Michael Hussey, Shane Watson, Brett Lee, Nathan Bracken, Stuart Clark. Super sub: Cameron White.

WORLD XI: Virender Sehwag, Kumar Sangakkara, Jacques Kallis, Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen, Rahul Dravid, Andrew Flintoff, Daniel Vettori, Shaun Pollock (capt), Shoaib Akhtar, Muttiah Muralitharan. Super sub: Chris Gayle.

No changes. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :suicide:

:iancurtis:

Geez.

corianderstem said:
Ew! Don't do it, Axver!

:no:

I like weird combinations. You won't have tried this, but maybe Timo has - Marmite and honey sandwiches. Remarkably, it works.

timothius said:

Hey... I know some names in there! :wink:

on topic:
:up: to Gorman for doing this!

Btw, is this just an audio broadcast?

:uhoh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom