From atu2, make of it what you will

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popacrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Stop the presses! Everything we thought we knew is wrong. Here it is, the Definitive Truth on the U2 album release, as emailed to @U2 this weekend:

"It's official, the rumour about the band's new album not being released until September is wrong. In the February edition of Mojo magazine it clearly says that the album will be realeased in the spring."

Well there ya have it. If Mojo says it, it must be so. But wait, here's the Truth from another email this weekend:

"The reports for the Sept. release date are wrong. I know someone said they talked to Bono, but he probably thought they said "tour." The album is coming out in May, after Bono gets back from Africa. Promotion over the summer...maybe some promo gigs, then of course August is Eze, then the tour MAYBE in Sept...But more likely November. The album is basically done though. Promo copies of the album are expected anytime now."

So ignore Bono and Anton Corbijn saying "September," and never mind Paul McGuinness saying "after the summer." Finally we have Truth. I feel much better...

"So ignore Bono and Anton Corbijn saying "September," and never mind Paul McGuinness saying "after the summer." Finally we have Truth. I feel much better..."

is this sarcasm? :eyebrow:

I have the new album. It's good. It's real good. Like...punk rock from Venus...or something or other.

edge's girl said:
i think i'm just going to wait and see if anything gets posted on the offical site before i believe anything

The official site won't announce the new album until we've already got it in our CD players. This whole thing about MAY is bullshit. It's coming out in September at the absolute earliest. Maybe later.

all things are shaping up for a 2005 around novemberish time tour of australia.....
which is kinda a bad thing for me, its my final year of school, and right about that time its my final exams

album will be out in may....if not may, NOT september, it will be out in the american summer (of 2007)

Back
Top Bottom