for those who care, im off to europe in a few days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a great time in Europe, bear!!
smile.gif

I will miss you, interference will lose so much fun without you...
frown.gif

deathbear I'm sad to see you go, but also very happy for you like everyone else. There is only one deathbear... he will not be forgotten--bring him out of his cave when you return, and have a blast!! Hey, remember when we said we'd travel Europe together, and Europe would have a deathbear scare? Well maybe you don't but it was a joke a long time ago... so anyway don't forget to pack me in your bags
smile.gif

Supreme Cutlas:

I will address your farewell at a later time, perhaps in the evening-time.

~U2Alabama

P.S. I see that "The Code" is falling into place!

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
thanks again, bebe, i have not forgotten, lol. when was that anyway? back in like march or april? wow, that was a long time ago...

hey beebs do you remember in the chat room last december....18th i believe, no im not lieing, me you and rougerum had the whole place playing truth or dare?!?! lol, good times.

Yeah it must have been way back in March! Make sure your suitcase is nice and roomy for me
tongue.gif

Yep I remember Truth Or Dare haha that was fun. I do remember you coming back from a dance... That must have been when you first began flailing your arms on the dance floor like a mad bear.

I'll carry on the Truth Or Dare tradition in your honor, since you won't be around
frown.gif

------------------
Zooropamanda:
U2's Official Aussie Fan

Acrob@t:
Feedback's Official Acrob@tic Individual

Hey Zoomer! Have a wonderful time in Europe! I think it is every Canadian's dream to visit Europe.. I went on a school trip to Italy 2 years ago--it was unbelievably awesome; I of course really want to go back there now
wink.gif
I'm not religious so I won't pray for your safety, but be safe damnit!

I know we have had some disagreements (hehe) but it is my opinion that great minds actually DO NOT think alike.

Peace out yo.

And come back and see us sometime won't you?

Have the time of your life deathbear cuz it might be the only chance you get!
ok, so i'm a bit jealous ...
wink.gif

Hope you have loads of fun and a safe trip.

Amsterdam? You dig it the most baby! Wow death bear. Glad that I got to romp in the preverbial ellisian fields of bear love. As a parting gift I give you the ham of truth. *Hands ham over with a tear in her eye*
Adieu death bear. Dream out loud.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Have a good time in Europe bear. I've never really talked to you either but you always make me laugh.
mad.gif

I will be in London in March. Maybe I'll go bear hunting.

------------------
Ready for the Laughing Gas

thanks again, bebe, i have not forgotten, lol. when was that anyway? back in like march or april? wow, that was a long time ago...

hey beebs do you remember in the chat room last december....18th i believe, no im not lieing, me you and rougerum had the whole place playing truth or dare?!?! lol, good times.

*remembers that specific night cause he went to the high school christmas banquet and dance and went to chat really late that night.
biggrin.gif

------------------
-death bear

have an awesome time BSB fan
wink.gif

no seriously, go have some fun zoomie and come back some day cos im sure this place'll miss ya

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Back
Top Bottom