excuse me folkies but.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Mad1!

Look out for a nice parcel I sent off yesterday.....no clues as to whats in it! You will have to find out when it comes!
biggrin.gif

dougal

Duh I should've known what you were talking about. They did the NRA thing the whole first leg as far as I know. I think Boston had to do with the fact that they had 4 dates, and Boston is a good fanbase for them. Also, the last couple concerts they made a video from were outside America, so I think they wanted one in America again
smile.gif

why sydney?

why red rocks?

they just have to pick a date and film it. get all the production crew in there and have the band rehearse so that it is 'tv-ready'.

------------------
tell me you feel this fire

Originally posted by mad1:

cause if he is, then prepare to have ur balls tied up around ur forehead with sketches of faces on them matey!

*spits out a gob of Rice Krispies treat*

Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa!!!!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

HEY DOUGGIE!!!

ack thank u which addy did u sent it to????

cannie wait wait.
biggrin.gif

Koby......its u and I and I and u, u ok with that son? this is ur sister speaking with a mother tongue to a son speaking with a brother love.......
wink.gif

Koby......its u and I and I and u, u ok with that son? this is ur sister speaking with a mother tongue to a son speaking with a brother love.......
wink.gif

ahhh. i see. i didn't realize we were doing the mother tongue-brother love speak today, my apologies
wink.gif

------------------
tell me you feel this fire

HEY DOUGGIE!!!

ack thank u which addy did u sent it to????

cannie wait wait.
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

I sent it to your workplace in Ravenhill.....

dougal

I think Boston was the perfect choice.

Those of us that own a copy of the Fire ROK single know why Boston is so special. 20 years ago this past summer, U2 played the Paradise Theatre. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock (the ultimate version I think) and the Ocean are the live B-sides recorded from that concert on the Fire single. To hear Bono singing about this show during I Will Follow, is to experience a beautiful moment. The band was awesome then, the band is awesome now. It is a nice connection made that is quite tangible in the form of this single.

"20 years ago, a club called Paradise..."

Back
Top Bottom