Everything I knew WAS wrong about Popmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, people.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

You say that you want to see all shows, and you are angry about tickets or membership or bono's voice etc.

You should be lucky that U2 even EXISTS!!!!!!!!!

You can be lucky that you have/had u2 in you country or wider region of it.

Closest show was in Wienna( because i don't count Sarajevo because it won't happen again) and distance between Wienna and Zagreb is 600 or so kilometres, or for you americans 450 miles and there isn't highway all the time because of bastard Slowenians who won't build it.

So there's no way i'll see any u2 show. Only hope is u2 weekend on MTV Europe.

So people SHUT UP YOU CAN BE HAPPY THAT U2 CAME TO YOU OR EVEN CLOSE

Pero said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, people.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

You say that you want to see all shows, and you are angry about tickets or membership or bono's voice etc.

You should be lucky that U2 even EXISTS!!!!!!!!!

So people SHUT UP YOU CAN BE HAPPY THAT U2 CAME TO YOU OR EVEN CLOSE

Pero. We have asked you in the past not to yell at people in posts or to tell them to "SHUT UP!!!!" , etc. I would appreciate it if you would comply with that request and keep a more civil tone if you want to continue posting here. Thanks.

(I understand your frustration it's just that there are better ways to go about it.)

Last edited:
doctorwho said:
I've heard these "sell out" comments for almost 2 decades - nothing changes.

I've heard the sell-out comments since 1987. The difference is those comments were laughable before. Now it isn't so funny, because no matter how hard I try to defend the band to myself, I can't get rid of this sinking feeling that things have changed.

I've seen U2 rip out "Wire" on the Unforgettable Fire tour, thrilled to them blazing through a live "Spanish Eyes", danced my fool ass off inside the heart, but I've never enjoyed a U2 show more than Popmart. It was SPECTACULAR and hands down my favorite U2 tour. What a kick in the ass.

How about when they all walked through the audience to start the show? Ha ha ha, Bono in his boxer's cloak, arms jabbing!

I was on the floor about 17 rows back and the Edge walked right by me! I nearly came unglued.

Oh man, how I would love to catch that show again. The band should be proud. Great stuff.

xana dew said:

How about when they all walked through the audience to start the show? Ha ha ha, Bono in his boxer's cloak, arms jabbing!

I was on the floor about 17 rows back and the Edge walked right by me! I nearly came unglued.

I bet!! :scream: Ahhhh no I'm not jealous, not at all. :shifty: :wink:

Popmart Edmonton both shows were amazing and they were quite early in the tour and both sold out.....the failure of POPMART was only in a few select markets they shouldnt have went to in the first place....."I vote Edge for Mayor of Edmonton!" *loud cheers*

Back
Top Bottom