Does anyone know for sure?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam is so cool that you're not even cool enough to be Fake Adam.

You can be someone less cool, like Real Bono, though.

I doubt they'd have the time to sit in front of a computer and start reading the silly messages of fans ;)
But being an artist, I would probably take a look at what people say about me... just by curiosity :)

Yeah, I think Bono's admitted as much. I believe he described U2 fans on forums as "brutal," which proves he actually visits them from time to time.

I'm mad I missed Fake Edge, I joined at the tail-end of the whole FakeEdge DramaFest :(

I want solid, empirical evidence that "dalkey beach" and "the edge" weren't the real Edge. As far as I'm concerned, The Edge may have been offended by the lack of faith we had in his authenticity.

FullonEdge2 said:
I want solid, empirical evidence that "dalkey beach" and "the edge" weren't the real Edge. As far as I'm concerned, The Edge may have been offended by the lack of faith we had in his authenticity.

Go ask Fate on Zootopia.:huh:

Just a few comments...

- Well, it looks like nobody knows for sure. But, my guess is they probably do. Really, how else are they going to get feedback about their shows. Actually, I think Bono reads and posts all the time. I think he is the type of character that gets a kick out of it - pulling the wool over everyone's eyes!!

- I missed Fake Edge drama....that must have been really something!

Fake Edge likes to post pictures without crediting the real owners :tsk:

U2dork said:
Apparently there was a bit of drama at zootopia this week and fake edge decided to 'leave'. BTW, he also claims he could still post here if he wants to, but chooses not to. Wah-ev. :rolleyes:

:lol: I love how his 'leaving' seems so serious and dramatic...

I think I'm finding this to be extra funny because of my tiredness after driving all day

:huh:

I'm dying to know what Fake Edge did on Zootopia to make the mod pissed and want to ban him. I missed that drama.

I bet none of this would have happened if he had just decided to impersonate Paul McGuiness.

I've never ventured onto Zootopia before, but I'm in a foul mood and could really go for some over-the-top internet drama. I must go there tonight and revel in the badness.

biff said:

I thought the original fake Edge was a girl.:confused:

They were, the last we heard of them. The whole tail between the legs, getting someone else emailing to say "Fake Edge" was just a bored and lonely teenage girl who didn't mean for shit to go so far. As far as what FE tells ppl on Zootopia, that's their own road to hoe.

ramblin rose said:
I'm dying to know what Fake Edge did on Zootopia to make the mod pissed and want to ban him. I missed that drama.

I bet none of this would have happened if he had just decided to impersonate Paul McGuiness.

:lmao:

I'm definitely way too lazy to read through 51 pages on the eyesore that is Zootopia, but I bet it's entertaining.

eh, the moments are few and far between

id say about 40 of the 51 pages are them laughing about cucumbers :huh:

we definitely have better drama over here

Back
Top Bottom