DO NOT OPEN: This thread contains Anthrax

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by doctorwho:
Personally, I'd be more tortured listening to a pretentious, over-praised yet ridiculously boring and unimaginative Radiohead album than Limp Bizket (as loud and annoying as they are).

But even worse that Bizkit and Radiohead is that crappy Irish band, U2. God, that bastard Bono does ramble on - like he's Jesus or something. And that guitarist, what's his name? Oh yeah, "Edge" (ooh, that's cool - and while we're on it, what the f*ck is a "bono") - that guy only plays one riff. He just hits that echo effect and it plays for the whole song. And don't bet me started about the rhythm and percussion section.

So whatever you do, do NOT torture me by forcing me to listen to a U2 album - especially "Unforgettable Fire," "Achtung Baby" or "All that You Can't Leave Behind." Nope - pure crap.

That was soo not funny, I hate you. I can't believe you said something that voiced your own opinion!
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Sure I can see where those that don't think it's funny are coming from. I can also see that they continue posting in this thread that they 'don't find funny'. If you hate it so much, don't read it again and again.

Well I plan on being the usual insensitive, bigoted, oppressive, property owning, white male that I was born to be.

Just out of curiosity, what did you think was going to happen? If you can start a touchy topic, understand you WILL get dissaproval from people.

"if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!"

No one has said anything about you as a person, we are talking about what you wrote.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-18-2001).]

So a thread suggesting that this American patriotism is a case of over-nationalism is inhumane and unacceptable. But a thread using anthrax in a humorous manner is just fine, and everyone who is offended should just fuck off.

Brilliant.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom