did they record the vocal track for mercy in 1987 ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

t8thgr8

War Child
cuz it sounds like the best bonos voice has been in 17 years.

i really hope they record new songs soon because his voice is amazing right now if this song was most recently recorded.

btw, mercy wouldve been a classic had it done without the edge siren guitar in the intro. listen to it and block out the alarm guitar.

maybe if they just started the intro with adam then larry then bono starts. take out all edge until about 3rd or fourth lyric.

Actually the intro is one of the best things about the song, got me interested straight away!

On Bono's voice, yes it sounds great here, I dunno what happened but he is in considerably better voice than the ATYCLB era.

Yeah, i was thinking tha same thing whean I heard it. Great singin' there :drool:
Especially on the "You looove meee" part!! :wink:

i like the croon at the end and ive missed it, he doesnt use it nearly enough anymore.

i just listened to the intro again and id leave it alone as it is except id remove the harsh alarm guitar. im telling you itd be with or without you part 2 if the alarm is taken out. i wish jick or someone could remove it for us.

I decided that the guitar is actually the best part of this song. Bono's voice really isn't very good in this song.

his voice sounds great on all the new material. in this song, i like the way he uses some of the old 1980's intonations on words like "blood" and "babey". very cool sounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom