Did shady faux Bono fool U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gabrielvox said:

I think however showing up at an event, especially one associated with a cause or charity, and not doing one's best to ensure that everyone you meet is 'in on the joke', well it is a bit wrong, imo. And absolutely, unequivocally noone has any business signing U2 merchandise or photos other than the members of U2. :down:
That's the thing, he does do that. I came across a picture of him at some music event with a kid who thought he'd met Bono :|

Allegra said:
It might be that they are not aware of what he's been doing and it might be because Pavel has been laying low for several months...basically not getting caught...until now. He'll slip up again...he always does...I'm sure of it.

leernp0.gif

WHO CARES. JESUS CHRIST IF RANDOM PEOPLE AT AIRPORTS OR MUSEUMS IN BUTTFUCK SMALL MARKET CITIES CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GUY WITH A SPRAY ON TAN AND AN EASTERN EUROPEAN ACCENT AND BANO, THEN GOOD FOR THEM, THE SAPS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS RETARDED PSEUDO-VENDETTA SOME PLEBA MEMBERS WITH WAY TOO MUCH INTERNET TIME ON THEIR HANDS HAVE ON PAVEL. HE'S A CELEBRITY IMPERSONATOR. THIS IS HIS JOB.

STOP OBSESSING. GO DRINK A MARTINI OR SOMETHING. GOD.

He does it all the time tho even if he's out gettin groceries or whatever, not just while "on the job". He's still a scumbag.

Canadiens1160 said:

leernp0.gif

WHO CARES. JESUS CHRIST IF RANDOM PEOPLE AT AIRPORTS OR MUSEUMS IN BUTTFUCK SMALL MARKET CITIES CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GUY WITH A SPRAY ON TAN AND AN EASTERN EUROPEAN ACCENT AND BANO, THEN GOOD FOR THEM, THE SAPS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS RETARDED PSEUDO-VENDETTA SOME PLEBA MEMBERS WITH WAY TOO MUCH INTERNET TIME ON THEIR HANDS HAVE ON PAVEL. HE'S A CELEBRITY IMPERSONATOR. THIS IS HIS JOB.

:combust: My hero!

Canadiens1160 said:

leernp0.gif

You are awesome...

It seems the other side is caring about it enough to still argue in this thread too. :corn:

Large capital letters, large capital letters.

you know something else?
i bet that pavel guy's more interesting than bono these days anyway.

i get the impression "talking" to bono is a lot like talking to someone on autopilot non-stop.

these people were probably lucky to talk to pavel.

U2girl said:
It seems the other side is caring about it enough to still argue in this thread too. :corn:

Large capital letters, large capital letters.

I know. Zoomerang is leading the OP by two posts, 8 to 6. I never had that urge to post so much in a topic I find stupid or uninteresting.

It's so cool to write in large font, I wish I would have thought of that.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

I know. Zoomerang is leading the OP by two posts, 8 to 6. I never had that urge to post so much in a topic I find stupid or uninteresting.

It's so cool to write in large font, I wish I would have thought of that.

it's called having TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS.

jeez.

Oh, please.

People who come into threads like this and laugh and yell and moan about how lame everyone is for caring are just as lame.

Get over it and go find something more interesting to yell about.

corianderstem said:
Oh, please.

People who come into threads like this and laugh and yell and moan about how lame everyone is for caring are just as lame.

yer moaning about the moaning:der:

corianderstem said:
Oh, please.

I think we're all guilty of this from time to time, no? Wandering into a thread, just to dismiss or debunk or deride the topic. Does not make it right, but, it happens a lot and g-d knows I'm guilty of it as well.

I also think that this thread was asking for it, not necessarily due to the initial post, but some of the hysterics that followed.

Canadiens1160 said:
leernp0.gif

DUDE!

:wink:

:shifty:

:yikes:

corianderstem said:
Oh, please.

We're voting on Passengers, everybody's bo(red), and this thread is the result.

Titicaca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom