Did anyone see Pearl Jam open up for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Jodi!!!
Holy Shit!!!
OMG!! So you're crooked crosses and I'm mmmBono!! LOL...this is too funny!
I guess my personality is obvious in the way I write...which I kinda like,actually!!
Oh and btw...I have that boot I still have to send to you...you're going to love it...sorry for taking sooo long. Between work and more construction in my house, I haven't had a chance to get my arse to a post office. Trust me..the boot is worth waiting for.
biggrin.gif

I'm dying for HelloAngel to respond back to this thread....I wanna hear more of a complete ho-down on which song striked which emotion in Eddie...
Nice to see you here, Jodi...I sent you an email loooong time ago, although I'm not too sure you got it...
Hugs,
Autumn
ps....Monica..about the shaving of the head..is this really true? Somehow I can't picture him doing that...although I wouldn't put anything past him...he did cut alot of it off last year...somehow I can't see the bald thing working for him...but then again..with those eyes..why the fuck would it matter?! LOL!

[This message has been edited by mmmBono (edited 01-23-2002).]

Originally posted by mmmBono:

ps....Monica..about the shaving of the head..is this really true? Somehow I can't picture him doing that...although I wouldn't put anything past him...he did cut alot of it off last year...somehow I can't see the bald thing working for him...but then again..with those eyes..why the fuck would it matter?! LOL!

LOL Well, that's what some people say! So I'm curious to know if he did shave it all! Oooh Eddie's baby blues are BEAUTIFUL!! I love his eys! And yeah, he did cut a lot of it last year, took me a while to get used to him... but then again the whole beard thing he had going 2 years ago took me a long time to get use to it!
biggrin.gif
Maybe HelloAngel, will tell us he shaved his head or not! LOL Where is HelloAngel?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

*bump* this for good measure...
Hey Hello Angel...where are you?!?!
We're waiting to hear the *rest* of your story in Vegas...I'd tell you mine, but I think I would bore u to death...spent my entire evening on the floor not anywhere near the Heart...on my tippytoes the entire evening, enough to get a glimpse of Bono's butt...LMFAO!!!
Cheers..
Luv Autumn
biggrin.gif

Hey you guys!!

Let's see... Eddie in Vegas, Part 2
wink.gif

From what I remember, he would jam alot (move his head from side to side like he does with PJ), he would just stand and smoke alot, he would look down alot, and then sometimes, he would squat on the ground and look at the floor
confused.gif

For songs that made him emotional:

Bad - closed eyes, jammin, teary eyes
WTSHNN - openly moved by this one

*he never sung along to songs - but was obviously very familiar with them*
*I am going to scan my Eddie pics this week and post them ASAP
smile.gif
smile.gif

I will Follow - was really jammin
Kite - looked down the whole time

*I'm trying to remember as much as I can - I was so fixated on Bono
wink.gif
that I would really only look at Eddie when Bono was on the Heart next to us*

UTEOTW - during the bullfight, Bono & Edge were *right* in front of us, Eddie has "ringside" basically, and Eddie was just fascinated and mesmerized by them during this song.

One - eyes are glazed over - they are so blue-green - very striking. Eddie is visually moved by the scrolling names on the screen.

As for Eddie and his looks:
he had a fishing hat on, shaggy hair, a goatee (just a short one) and was kinda chubby. Much heavier than the Ten days, but pretty much the same as during the Yield period. He was NOT wearing a wedding band. He smiled alot, smoked alot, and drank a good bit of beer. He didn't act like a rock star - which I appreciate - and was very genial to all the U2 fans wanting to speak with him.
biggrin.gif

Let me know if I can tell ya anything else!

Toodles!
biggrin.gif

OMFG!!!
Thanks for that..Hello Angel...You are quite the darlin'!!
Whatever else u want to tell us, I'm sure, would be fine with the masses...you have an audience here just dying to hear what you have to say!!!
Hmmm..It must have been something to see the glazed over eyes during ONE...
I think I would have probably keeled over and died at that point!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

No wedding ring...no surprises over here..LMFAO!!
He's been divorced for well over a year now..LOL..many women(and LOL men too!) are happy about that!! LMFAO!!
Anywhoooo...
Thanks for being a darling...and like I said before, whatever else you want to tell us...
And you know what?
About the KITE thing...maybe I'm reading too much into this(I probably am) but I read an interview of Eddie comparing himself to a kite....kinda weird...just food for thought.
Keeping his head down during that one doesn't surprise me...he probably wanted to take it all it...it IS an incredibly beautiful song!!!
Hugs out to ya, Hello Angel...you are *soooo* sweet for responding....very much appreciated!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Forever your slave(LOL!!),
Autumn

[This message has been edited by mmmBono (edited 01-24-2002).]

Okay so my scanner blows - so I'm working out a different method for ya'll!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 01-24-2002).]

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Hey you guys!!

Let's see... Eddie in Vegas, Part 2

From what I remember, he would jam alot (move his head from side to side like he does with PJ), he would just stand and smoke alot, he would look down alot, and then sometimes, he would squat on the ground and look at the floor

I like it when Eddie "Jams" LOL Damn I wish I was there! He would squat?
biggrin.gif
Poor thing, was he tired?
biggrin.gif

For songs that made him emotional:

Bad - closed eyes, jammin, teary eyes
WTSHNN - openly moved by this one

Awwwww! Those songs make me all emotional too! I wish I had seen the look on his face!!

*I am going to scan my Eddie pics this week and post them ASAP*

OOoohh! Please Do! I'm dying to see the pics!!! YAY HelloAngel!! *gets all excited* LOL

One - eyes are glazed over - they are so blue-green - very striking. Eddie is visually moved by the scrolling names on the screen.

Awww! I love his eyes!!

As for Eddie and his looks:
he had a fishing hat on, shaggy hair, a goatee (just a short one) and was kinda chubby. Much heavier than the Ten days, but pretty much the same as during the Yield period. He was NOT wearing a wedding band. He smiled alot, smoked alot, and drank a good bit of beer. He didn't act like a rock star - which I appreciate - and was very genial to all the U2 fans wanting to speak with him.

Shaggy hair? LOL So no bald head? YAY!
biggrin.gif
hahaha..... goatee.. I hope its not as bad as two years ago! LOL Awww, glad he was very nice to U2 fans!!

Let me know if I can tell ya anything else!

Well, anything else you happen to remember let us know! LMAO

Thanks for letting us know!! Your so lucky!!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Okay so my scanner blows - but let's try this:

29937390NnyeLnfTUb_ph.jpg

Eddie in the Heart

29937555BXnFlvknWv_ph.jpg

Me at the Luxor arcade in Vegas.
HelloAngel - Interference Raider! You are all my SLAVES! LOL j/k!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 01-24-2002).]

AAAAAHHHHH! I can't see the pics!!!!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

OOoohhhh I see Eddie now!!!

29937390NnyeLnfTUb_ph.jpg

Eddie!!!

Awww! He looks like another U2 fan in the crowd!!!

What is up with that?? LMAO

Awww, ((HelloAngel!!)) THANKS for posting the pic!!!

*goes back to the pic*

BTW- You look so cool in that pic! LOL
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 01-24-2002).]

Okay! With the awesome help of my Doodle, Sicy, here ya go!

i9F60F746-5199-4C9E-94AB-16261C0FE5CA.jpg

Eddie in the Heart in Vegas
biggrin.gif

i917E970C-E300-406F-8B24-2EACFCCB3C73.jpg

Me - HelloAngel, Interference Raider
wink.gif

(at the arcade in the Luxor in Vegas)

eek.gif

*drooling*
*more drooling*
*now have drowned in the puddle of my own drool*
OMFG!!!
*bowing down to HelloAngel*
THANKS FOR THE PIC!!!!!
And, *cough* ,in a very non gay way...LOL..you're quite the hottie yourself!!
You have just made my day..my year...my life!!
*feeling faint*
Hugs,
and thank you for leaving me panting over here!!
Love Autumn
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mmmBono (edited 01-24-2002).]

YAY it shows up now! I had a hard time looking at the other one!!!

And just had to come back and look at Eddie again! LOL

Do you have anymore HelloAnel? Sorry, just need to get more Eddie!

K, I'm going to to look at my PJ "theory" DVD now!

YOUR ROCK HelloAngel!!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 01-24-2002).]

Hey - I had scanned another picture but it came out all dark, so, I'm going to scan it again (hopefully 2maro) and get it posted for you PJ peeps
wink.gif
I'm also going to try and lighten the piccie of Eddie that I had posted bc it's too dark also.

Toodles!

Hey Hello Angel...
The PJ bbs is going nuts over there!!
I let them know about the pic u posted...
So *ahem*...when are you going to delight us with more? LOL!!!
We want more!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Love Autumn

Hey Hello Angel...
We want more!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Love Autumn

Awww! You guys are so funny! I'm trying real hard to get the scanner to scan these properly, and then trying to lighten the pics in Photoshop.
smile.gif
I haven't forgotten about you!

Glad I've made some sweet PJ fans happy.

Toodles!

OMG!! WOW!!

Bad is my FAVOURITE U2 song, bar none!!!
I'm so glad Ed and I have share the same taste in U2 songs. I also got choked up during one, especially with the names of the passengers and crew of the three flights being shown on the screens.

I wish I could have been there to see his eyes first hand though. I LOVE light eyes, especially Eddie's eyes.

Thanks for the pic that was posted though. Ed was looking mighty fine that night.
Also thanks to the person who posted the pic of Bono and Ed! Wow a pic with my two main men in them. YUM! Might have to make that wallpaper.

If you have any other pics from that night, I'd love to see them.

PearlJam_U2 (aka ACC...those who know me will know what this means)

Hey Hello Angel...
We want more!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Love Autumn

Hey mmmBono, I know what PJ board your talking about! LOL I registered for that board a week ago! I was just there and saw you posted the Bono/Eddie pic and the Eddie in the heart! hehehe Cool board btw!

OOoooh HelloAngel... another pic of Eddie?
icon26.gif

*waits impatiently*
biggrin.gif

OOooh I cant wait to see it!! THANK YOU HelloAngel!!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 01-26-2002).]

Hey Monica...you registered over there?
Very cool..what's your username?
I hope you are talking about Synergy...
And HelloAngel...you have made everyone go *mental* over there...LOL!!!
Jeeeesus...I can't WAIT for the rest of the pics!!!

Hey Monica...you registered over there?
Very cool..what's your username?
I hope you are talking about Synergy...
And HelloAngel...you have made everyone go *mental* over there...LOL!!!
Jeeeesus...I can't WAIT for the rest of the pics!!!

Yeah, I don't really post there just read! There I'm PearlJamFan31 LOL

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 01-27-2002).]

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:

Yeah, I don't really post there just read! There I'm PearlJamFan31 LOL

Hey Monica...that's cool...I do more reading there than posting too...hey how was that Single Video theory dvd the other night?LOL!
I know...it's hard to take it out once you've put it in there!!! *drool*
I don't know about you...but I'm hoping Hello Angel gets *lucky* with her scanner!
We can just never get enough!!
And Mel..I just knew you would end up over here...Mel is another one of us that can't get enough of the 2 dreamboats!!
eek.gif

****sigh****

Okay! With the awesome help of my Doodle, Sicy, here ya go!

i9F60F746-5199-4C9E-94AB-16261C0FE5CA.jpg

Eddie in the Heart in Vegas
biggrin.gif

i917E970C-E300-406F-8B24-2EACFCCB3C73.jpg

Me - HelloAngel, Interference Raider
wink.gif

(at the arcade in the Luxor in Vegas)
eek.gif
eek.gif

*drool*
OK.."Interference Hottie" Hello Angel...where's the goods?!? Damn that is one helluva pic. Someone in the PJ bbs actually lightened it yesterday!!!
LMFAO!!
Love Autumn

eek.gif
eek.gif

*drool*
OK.."Interference Hottie" Hello Angel...where's the goods?!? Damn that is one helluva pic. Someone in the PJ bbs actually lightened it yesterday!!!
LMFAO!!
Love Autumn[/B]

Damn.. you guys have GOT to tell me where to find this bbs!!!

Still no luck with the scanner yet - but if one of you can give me your email address, I can email it to you to lighten it. It's just a little piccie of Eddie standing behind me.. he's not the entire photo like the other one.. so, let me know!!

Damn.. you guys have GOT to tell me where to find this bbs!!!

Still no luck with the scanner yet - but if one of you can give me your email address, I can email it to you to lighten it. It's just a little piccie of Eddie standing behind me.. he's not the entire photo like the other one.. so, let me know!!

LOL!!!!
Hello Angel...you are just too sweet for words...as are most U2 fans...there's a reason why I've been a fan since 1983, aside from some relentless beautiful music...there is just such a great vibe amongs us U2 nuts!
We're, for the most part, all hugs and lovin'!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Keep spreading the love, y'all!!
If you still want to email that pic to me..you can reach me at autumnalbert@hotmail.com
Thanks for being so kind...Eddie had the right person near him at that Vegas show...good thing you gave him the space and all...you're the best!
And LMFAO! Anything else you want to tell us about that evening is fine by me!!
Hugs and many many kisses,
Autumn

Originally posted by DiGi:
Hello Angel

where in the heart where you at?

I was on Edge's side against the railing/fence of the Heart.
smile.gif
There was a guy wearing a black/white cow-patterned cowboy hat next to me in case you were there and saw him.

I was on Edge's side against the railing/fence of the Heart. There was a guy wearing a black/white cow-patterned cowboy hat next to me in case you were there and saw him.
I know exactly, that guy was right in front of us in the GA line. I was on Edge's side as well, about 3 people back. Cowboy, as my friends and I called him had his faced all busted up at the end of the night, right? Damn, still can't believe I did not notice EV.

Originally posted by DiGi:
I was on Edge's side against the railing/fence of the Heart. There was a guy wearing a black/white cow-patterned cowboy hat next to me in case you were there and saw him.

I know exactly, that guy was right in front of us in the GA line. I was on Edge's side as well, about 3 people back. Cowboy, as my friends and I called him had his faced all busted up at the end of the night, right? Damn, still can't believe I did not notice EV.

Hey Monica...that's cool...I do more reading there than posting too...hey how was that Single Video theory dvd the other night?LOL!
I know...it's hard to take it out once you've put it in there!!! *drool*
I don't know about you...but I'm hoping Hello Angel gets *lucky* with her scanner!
We can just never get enough!!
And Mel..I just knew you would end up over here...Mel is another one of us that can't get enough of the 2 dreamboats!!
eek.gif

****sigh****

Yeah, I'm just a reader at that board! LOL Oh the Single Video Theory... *Drool* Your so right it hard to take it out once you put it in! Hehehe... I love that part where Eddie is saying something like "If I was the problem, I will never admit to it." Cause they put a close up of his face and those blue eyes.... and he smiles... *Drool* and then when he's blaming Stone LOL he smiles again! *drool* Damn, your making me want to pull that DVD again! LOL

Hey if HelloAngel, send yah the pic... PLEASE POST IT HERE!! I wanna see it!!!
icon35.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh and Hey Mel, what great taste you have!
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 01-27-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom