Diamond brother, you Lucky Baastad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Geez! Does anybody seen on MTV europe the U2 - Leaving nothing behind? Brother DB9, you were there, still with your War Tour T-Shirt! It was amazing! The cam first showed yer back, then they zoomed out and you turned to the camera. I couldnt record it, but If I will, I will make a snapshot of U! Congrats! I'm sooo proud of you!

I want a copy of that snapshot too
wink.gif

------------------

u2_anim.gif

Thanks Brother LeMon for your kind words and offer.
I recorded that a while back...
How's your band coming along?
The world needs more bass players like you.
The only question that remains now is-
--Who has that damn shirt now? You see, I threw it at Bono hitting him lightly in his chest during "The Fly".He glanced at me at that time w/an expression like-"I saw that buddy,but Iam singing now. " Perhaps this was my pre-ticket as he recognized me later when I made it to stage.

The same way Brother LeMon your "MacPhisto", yellow suit was your 'pre-ticket' to stage -aye?

You are here-by declared a member of a small exclusive club- The P. O. S. W. B. V. H. -club. You are also to be numbered among the 'righteous'.

Have a great day!

Your Friend-
Diamond.

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Originally posted by Hewson:
Le me guess: People On Stage With Bono Vox Hewson

I always knew you were brillant Hewson..
Godspeed

-and you also could be 'considered'to be no. among the 'righteous'.

Now work on your wrestling skills-as they say in the great motion pic "Highlander"-"there can be only one!"

...(thumb-wrestling skills Ladies and Gentlemen)...to be conducted during the intermission of Prov. show.

Late ppl -time for a "precisiondiamondhaircut".

D
B
-and yes folks Iam a Diamondcornball-somedays
------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 10-08-2001).]

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:

You are here-by declared a member of a small exclusive club- The P. O. S. W. B. V. H. -club. You are also to be numbered among the 'righteous'.

I love the way you call everything righteous when you like it. It really makes me laugh. But not in a bad way
smile.gif

------------------
Be a world, child, form a circle
Before we all go under

Thanks 'Tripthruyourtriteness' potentail supermodel girl material. Btw didnt I see you lurking in the GA line at Bos#4?
Ms Nica-I don't know how to do all that techie stuff.
Scatter-"Righteousness" is equivilent to Diamondsilliness.

Late-
D
B

------------------

---------

Back
Top Bottom