Destruction of Hanover Studios!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Innocent Eyes

The Fly
I skimmed an article briefly in the NY Times about the imminent destruction of Hanover Quay in Dublin and therefore the studio where U2 has recorded so many important albums! One Dubliner who was protesting the destruction of the studio compared it to Abbey Road in terms of significance. Apparently there is a petition under way to save it and it has been signed by all four members of the band. It will be a sad day for U2 fans everywhere if the wrecking ball hits...

I already signed the petition, but I don't think they care about it at this point.
frown.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Hello, does anyone realize that yesterday there were only about 2000 signatures and today there is, well, over 5000? Holy cow, that's amazing, it's too bad the commitee doesn't seem to care.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

I gave them over 2200 petitions on tuesday and they are aware of the comments and keeping an eye on the website ;-)

get your grannies to sign it
fino http://www.saveU2stuido.com

PS They have already been recording new material in HQ this month, so new album=soon

------------------
Fino

I've signed, I'll get others to sign too. Hope it works, *sigh*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

fino, thanks for your hard work on this. I signed it the first day it came out and I can only help that our efforts do help the band.
smile.gif

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom