Dancing (In The Name Of Love)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stagman

War Child
Hi all!! It's been a while since I last made any contributions to Interfence...well now I'm making up for it!
I've been working on a U2 Remix which includes nearly all of thier songs!
I've completed an 80's Mix, I'm still working on a Post 80's Mix.
I plan to include the above 2 sections plus a U2 remixes (mix) plus a Live mix. Hopefully this will all fit on 1 80min Cd.

I'm planning to release the 80' mix on Newmedia today or tomorrow, so lookout for it. I've named it Dancing (In The Name Of Love). It goes for 27min33s.
Also I might put on a Snippet of the Post 80's Mix..it's very cool!!

Ps. You may notice there is no ISHFWILF and a few other songs have been neglected, They just did'nt fit in or I felt they are boring to listen too being on the radio all the time.
I'm no professional, so don't expect perfection, but most of it I'm pretty happy with, so are some friends of mine!

stagman said:
The filename is 'U2 - Dancing (In The Name Of Love).mp3'

Thanks!

However, when I did a search for this song on NewMedia, I didn't come across it. Do you have it on NewMedia? If not, when will it be there? Or, perhaps more importantly, when will you log on so that we can access it?

I'm logged on now.
I'm usually logged on between the hours of 5pm and 11pm Brisbane Time, which is I think is 9hrs ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.

I now have added:
U2 - Dancing (In The Name Of Love) INTRO.mp3
U2 - Give Me One Last Chance.mp3 - this is the first part of POST 80's U2 I've done.

Try downloading the Dancing INTRO first, I'm sure you'll love it!!!
But then again if you can play the file while still downloading then get the complete file.

Sorry about the delay there.

I Played Cricket for Springwood for a couple of seasons, till last season. Do you play Cricket?

Have you heard Electrical Storm on the radio yet?

Cooool.
I live in Underwood, which is down the road from Springwood.

No I'm not into Cricket, I played Soccer all through high school though.

No I haven't heard Electrical Storm on the radio yet, but I've heard that its been played on Tripple J.

What high school did you go to? I went to Redeemer Lutheran College in Rocehdale.

Hey I've played cricket at Underwood park, next to a soccer field.
I went to Beaudesert State High.

I just hope they don't play the Orbit Mix, I prefer the Radio Edit with more Edge!! But that's just my taste. Orbit mix is still great.
What do ya reckon?

I searched before for your remix but I couldn't find it.

I like every version of Electrical Storm I've heard, but since I play the electric guitar I'm im naturally inclined to like the one with the Edge power chords at the beginning.

But I also like the BBC Radio 1 version for Bono's acoustic guitar.

Your time is just too far off from my time (Eastern U.S.), so I don't think I'll ever get this song from NewMedia from you. Can you post it on Kazaa? Or, is there a way you can leave your computer and NewMedia running so people can get this from you?

Thanks! I can't wait to hear it - but so far every time I search, I don't find it.

Back
Top Bottom