Come back, Michael Griffiths!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
We miss you!!!

New members of Interference may not remember Michael, but if you have been around for awhile I am sure you remember his eloquent, beautifully written posts and poems. I became a Michael Griffiths fan during the time of the Slow Loris and I still feel that Interference lost some of it's magic when he stopped posting regularly.

Michael has been checking the forum but he hasn't been posting much. This is my campaign for his return. If enough people respond perhaps it will convince him to make an appearance.

Here is a picure of Bono from Vancouver Elevation, Michael's show. He has said that "Bono's voice was like honey dripping from every crevice of the arena " at that show.

010413r1-05crp-u2.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Yeah Michael come back!!! Look! We jave new smilies! lol

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

I've always considered Michael Griffiths the greatest u2 fan on here, a true and ardent supporter that I sometimes disagreed with but always admired.

I do miss him.

~rougerum

Okay Calluna, just one question.

Where do I sign?
biggrin.gif

I miss Michael. And I love online campaigns
wink.gif

LOL at the new smilies

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Originally posted by Calluna:

...but if you have been around for awhile I am sure you remember his eloquent, beautifully written posts and poems. I became a Michael Griffiths fan during the time of the Slow Loris and I still feel that Interference lost some of it's magic when he stopped posting regularly.

I couldn't agree more.

~ME 3

Michael Griffiths was way cool. And I suspect he still is, I just have no way of telling for sure. Oh if only I did..

Thank you to everyone that has replied so far.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I thought that Michael Griffiths and Bacchus might be the same person. Anyone know if I'm right? Don't think I've seen Bacchus for a while either.

I agree, Michael's posts were always very cool.

------------------
The soul needs beauty for a soulmate

He's not a newbie, therefore he should return.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Ignorance "It never fails."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
I thought that Michael Griffiths and Bacchus might be the same person. Anyone know if I'm right? Don't think I've seen Bacchus for a while either.

Bacchus and Michael are friends but they are not the same person.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
ah ya big faker!

Its about time, girls have been doing it to us for waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to long!!!!
biggrin.gif

So there!!!

Oh yeah, you wanna brush yer teeth before you gets a lick of lil' ol' moi' !!!????

ps. wanna lick!!???

:}~~~

its early morning,
and the voices in my head wont leave me be.
It seems some kind of deeper worry
has got a hold on me.
There's a small pool
where my couch used to be.

Wow, this is quite amazing: a petition in my name! I do feel honoured. Thanks to all of you who want me back. Wow, Rougerum, thanks for your kindness. I always felt we had this mutual respect, even amid the all the debates! (Secretly, I always loved the title, Bikini for the new album! Very creative, and it would have been quite an ironic statment, (in that it's irony would only have been an illusion, as it is, in fact, in all honesty, a stripped down album! Now there's irony for you! Would have been totally lost on the general public, though. That's what would have made it great!).

Anyway, just for the record, Bacchus and I are NOT the same person! (Although I do get the feeling that he sometimes wishes he were me...
wink.gif
)

I will try to post more regularily. Life is quite consuming sometimes. And Follower, I am still your biggest fan!
wink.gif
Angel, hope you had a GREAT birthday. Heather, thanks for picking me up (well, you know what I mean
wink.gif
) Amanda, what more can I say to you? Thank-you, again...

You know what, even Bubba sent me an e-mail! This cyber word is hilarious sometimes...THERE IS NO ESCAPE! Always remember that (I'm sure you all know by now), and you'll be fine, hehe.

Well, I'm being picked up for a movie outing, so I may not be back for a while. Talk to you soon, though! (Promise!) Ouch, a promise can't be broken, can it? Well, now I'm commited (in all senses of the word, it seems.
wink.gif
).

------------------
The Tempest

[This message has been edited by Michael Griffiths (edited 10-30-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom