Cities of Blinding Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
albuquerque.jpg

Sorry, didn't see my city in there. U2 always forgets Albuquerque.

Oooooooh they're beautiful! Any chance you could get some titles/labels for the pictures?

Cool picture too MacphistoPT :up:

I take great pride in being half-Portuguese....especially when I see a photo like that :)

Half portuguese half scottish ?

Portugal has some problems and not-so-good things but it's 100% gorgeous, north to south. Has great places.

Yep, my mother is a pure bred Lisbonian. I can even speak a little too: 'Nao falo Portugues' is my most regularly used phrase.

It's a beautiful place alright. I wish I could go back sometime soon...especially the 14th August :drool:.

jacobus said:
AUCKLAND - U2 forgot to play New Zealand since '93
skytowerbridge.sized.jpg

I feel a bit silly pointing this out... but the 4th pic in my gallery is Auckland. That was one of the prettiest pics I found, so I put it in early. Your pic is lovely though. :up:

I'll add the rest as soon as I can, so please feel free to suggest further images.

corner said:
Oooooooh they're beautiful! Any chance you could get some titles/labels for the pictures?

I was planning to but was sooo tired I gave up! I will add titles soon.

Thanks all for your kind comments. :)

Last edited:
Why have Auckland when you could have the far superior Wellington?

Auckland :madspit:

:bow: Wellington

hey axver, stay cool i love them all, i love New Zealand - Aotearoa - go th Crusaders + Go The ALL BLACKS + and all the best to Andrew Mehrtens
nice pic of wellington
wellington.jpg

and a nice pic of Christchurch - the most british city outside of britain:
Christchurch.jpg

Last edited:
jacobus said:
hey axver, stay cool i love them all, i love New Zealand - Aotearoa - go th Crusaders + Go The ALL BLACKS + and all the best to Andrew Mehrtens

I'm a Wellingtonian, I'm meant to hate Auckland. :wink: (Nah, besides mock rivalry, I don't have much against Auckland. I know I liked it when I visited it at the age of six! And come on, One Tree Hill!)

Nice to see the New Zealand love! :up: I miss the country a lot - Australia just can't compare. Here's hoping the All Blacks flog Australia! But I must say go the Wellington Hurricanes over the Crusaders! :rockon:

LOVE the picture of Wellington! :heart:

And Christchurch! :drool: It truly is a wonderful city! Dunedin's fantastic too!

SORRY DALLAS IS NOT BEAUTIFUL. Just ask anyone. :wink: Texas has the dubious honor for being home to the three most ugly cities in America: Dallas, Houston, and El Paso.

Texas has an even more dubious (or, in this case, dubya-ous) honour... but that's another thread.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom