"But it's your ASS"....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

Well, I must say I haven't heard I will follow lyrics misheard quite like that. :lol:

As for the ass, he's in trouble if this is not about Ali ;)

Last edited:
I imagine Bono's face if someone could tell him about this...:laugh:

Glad to see this thread that started as my own personal joke - has pleased so many!:wink:

But guys - PLEASE!! I am serious! He bloody does say it, on numerous occasions!!
I dunno.....maybe I should go and have my ears washed out!!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
Glad to see this thread that started as my own personal joke - has pleased so many!:wink:

But guys - PLEASE!! I am serious! He bloody does say it, on numerous occasions!!

You just have a filthy mind, Aardvark. :wink:

sheephuh.gif

Here's your sheep for when you get your freeeeeeeeedddddooooooom.

U2girl said:
Well, I must say I haven't heard I will follow lyrics misheard quite like that. :lol:

Haha, no kidding. I don't know if I'll be able to listen to the song the same way anymore :p. I don't recall ever hearing "ass" in the song, but eh...*Shrugs*. Now I might :wink:.

Originally posted by U2girl
As for the ass, he's in trouble if this is not about Ali ;)

LOL...:D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Haha, no kidding. I don't know if I'll be able to listen to the song the same way anymore :p. I don't recall ever hearing "ass" in the song, but eh...*Shrugs*. Now I might :wink:.

Angela

Pls - I promise!! He DEF. says it!! I reckon he's playing with us - messing around with the lyrics and inserting rude words just for his own amusement!:wink:

Originally posted by Aardvark747

Oh come on, Aard ... "put down that bottle" .. and LISTEN to this
song when you are SOBER !! :drunk: :laugh: :drunk: :laugh:
Forget about ear washing ... that's a little bit drastic !!
What's the name of this forum .. Everything You Know Is Wrong??
Well, if Bono does indeed say "ASS" .. Sorry, but I don't hear it !!
But I truly :love: all the hilarious enthusiasm everyone is posting
here in this thread .... myself included !!

neutral said:

Am I strange for finding that photo funnier than this whole thread, even though I've seen it before? :reject: :lmao:

Sorry, Aardvark.

Axver said:

Am I strange for finding that photo funnier than this whole thread, even though I've seen it before? :reject: :lmao:

Sorry, Aardvark.

:wink:

Edge was born is Wales wasnt he? Hmmm - I could make a comment here (sheep-shagger) but I wont.

:shocked: Fuck!! I've said it!!!

:wink:

Could someone post a bootleg or something where it really sounds like he's saying ass? I watched the music video and listened to the Brooklyn show and a couple other random concerts and I don't hear it.

Aardvark747 said:

Pls - I promise!! He DEF. says it!! I reckon he's playing with us - messing around with the lyrics and inserting rude words just for his own amusement!:wink:

That's entirely possible. There's a song (not a U2 song) where the lyrics are "I hope you think I'm welcome" and that is very clear in the studio version, but when the band plays live, sometimes the singer will change it to "I hope you think I'm well hung." Always worth a sincker! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom