Bono's recent vocals have been ace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
I'm really liking what I've heard from Bono recently. Saints, Window, the recent boots... :drool: His voice is at its best in years. :)

Feel frrrrrrrrree too argue, but damn.

Yeah, I think he's sounding probably the best he's been since ZooTV. I love the way he's been holding "touch" in Beautiful Day on the fifth leg.

Caroni said:
I like his voice a lot, but those parts where he sings all "girly" I don´t like, I don´t know if you understand :reject:

You mean falsetto? Like in the first part of the chorus on Window In the Skies?

I think his falsetto still fine. Not as good as it was back in the day, but still good.

corianderstem said:

You mean falsetto? Like in the first part of the chorus on Window In the Skies?

I think his falsetto still fine. Not as good as it was back in the day, but still good.

Yeah... it is called falsetto :reject: Thank you

and like when he sings the chorus with :edge: in WITS

Bono's vocals have been great, but he does ramble on at the end of a song, doesn't he? Even when he's on the Grammies, songs just go on and on and on and on... Just end the frickin' song already Bono! Let us clap and cheer and then start the next one. :lmao: Extra lyrics and such are great in the middle of the song at the right moment, but random scat singing at the end, eh...

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Almost any singer worth their salt uses full voice and falsetto, so I'm just surprised a falsetto would bug you.

maybe we are not talking about the same thing I told you :shrug: .I can´t be bothered by his singing, otherwise I wouldn´t like U2

jean_2.jpg

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't think even the guy from Mercury Rev can really compete with the guy from Delays. I know a couple of people who initially refused to believe that the lead vocalist of Delays is actually male.

And, well, Geddy Lee (Rush) and Charlie Dominici (ex-Dream Theater). Need I say any more?

Back
Top Bottom