BONO VS JUSTIN?(the darkness)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
BONO VS JUSTIN? - The Darkness have been tapped to record for Band Aid 3, and apparently Bono of U2 and Justin want to sing the same lyric, so the press is already calling it a fight.

bleugh
i can't stand the darkness.
apparently justin did want it though but its been given to Bono as "he's made it his own" and no one else could really do it.
or so according to a press article i read

bedouin fire said:
by the time of band aid 3 no one will remember who the darkness and justicle are

hm... I wouldn't say that, they'll be around for some time!
But sure, that's Bono's line... :mad:

Oh come on, don't bash The Darkness you jerks. No they are not even in the same league as U2, and the topic title is misleading, but The Darkness isn't too bad at all. I love how they just look like they're having a heck of a time, hilarious Spinal Tap-esque songs, silly lyrics - don't take them seriously, just try to enjoy them.

discothequeLP said:
what song are they recording?

"Do They Know It's Christmas?"

I will say that Justin has hellafied awesome vocal stylings and capabilities. But a bit too tongue in cheek to deliver that crucial line. But if he can make it sincere, I'd still not be against some harmonizing.

Did I miss something? I thought it was all new artists who were involved in Band Aid III. I didn't think any of the original people, even Bono, were taking part.

yp justin is a kick arss guitar player:drool:
he plays lead guitar in the band.
hes like the freddy mecury on 2000!

i believe in a thing called love oooooooo:drool:

334643.jpeg

dark_justin.jpg
darkness2.jpg
Darkness-Logo820.gif

Back
Top Bottom