Bono on Larry King Tonight, 10/13/06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait to hear what bone-headed thing Larry King says to Bono!

Seriously - he's just the worst interviewer ever.

Thx for the info Lila!! Would've missed it without you!

Lila64 said:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Friday's show

Bono: Yesterday he met with the president on Air Force One. Then he went shopping with Oprah. Tonight, he's talking to Larry. Tune in tonight at 9 p.m. ET.

This general info was posted elsewhere, but in an incorrect forum. No idea really where to post this info...

Thanks for the heads up! Bono overload, I love it!!!

corianderstem said:

While true.....
Really, he's just old, he used to be pretty good.

I'd imagine he'll ask him at least 3 or 4 questions that he asked him back in 2002.

Well at least I'll get to see this. Right now I should be watching Oprah and Bono, but it seem's even THEY (Bono & Oprah) can't stand in the way of the baseball playoffs. :eyebrow:
It has pre-empted the Oprah show - so I took off work early for nothing. Thanks Fox had I know this I would have stayed at work. :madspit:
(I have comcast cable if that means anything)

I saw Bono on Oprah, you didn't really miss a whole lot.
Bono does look good with the short hair.

He sang the Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush song 'Don't Give Up' with Alicia Keys and it was pretty nice.

U2DMfan said:
I saw Bono on Oprah, you didn't really miss a whole lot.
Bono does look good with the short hair.

He sang the Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush song 'Don't Give Up' with Alicia Keys and it was pretty nice.

Really?? Your local channel or cable must not be showing the game. Lucky you!! the song with Alicia Keys was one of the parts I really wanted to hear.
Geez, isn't it a bit early to be showing a baseball game anyway?:mad:

PS I just saw a commercial for the NBC evening news with Brian Williams and he's got a report on Bono & Red.:wink:

corianderstem said:
I can't wait to hear what bone-headed thing Larry King says to Bono!

FINALLY!!!!! Somebody who sees Larry King the same way I do. An absolute idiot, I have no idea why he's so acclaimed.

You're not alone, Larry King is an obnoxious buffoon. Can't wait to see how Bono handles him.

lol you guys are too funny...I hope Larry King isnt reading this:) I thought the Bono and Keys performance was great and Bonos voice sounded in top form to me!

Does anyone know if the Larry King show that plays at midnight and 2 am is the same show that plays at 9 pm? Or are they different. I can't be home for the 9 pm. :(

bonocomet said:
Does anyone know if the Larry King show that plays at midnight and 2 am is the same show that plays at 9 pm? Or are they different. I can't be home for the 9 pm. :(

Yes, it usually is the same one that airs live that day

Larry's a prick, and that question about the Washington Sex Scandal was out of place on tonight's show.

I don't think that Larry liked Bono telling him that he didn't like being on his show, but I DID!

I thought the question was out of place too but Bobby handled it well and definitely got his point across.

This show got more attention for RED and the crisis in Africa and that's a good thing!

U2democrat said:
Did anyone catch Bono on NBC when he took their camera and spun around? :lmao:

I :heart: Brian Williams...he rocks.

:yes: :giggle: Don't let Bono borrow your camera.

Back
Top Bottom