Bomb in Empire State Building

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I doubt they're connected. I think this will probably rouse a lot of imitators.

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

Oh for the love of God.

frown.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
I doubt they're connected. I think this will probably rouse a lot of imitators.

Maybe so but it stems from what happened yesterday, whether or not its an imitator.

mad.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

yikes...

yeah apparently a dog sniffed it out or something... I'm not sure... activated or not, this is too much!

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

not connected?!?!?! how can you think that? if indeed there is a bomb, some joe-blow idiot is unlikely to have the resources and intelligence to plant a bomb in a building of this significance

they are reporting that there was a threat, and dogs have "reacted" to the scence, meaning the sniffing dogs are picking up traces of something that may be a bomb

let's pray this is just a sick, sick threat by some anonymous a-hole (or it could be legitimate terrorists trying to put more fear into americans, despite not really placing a bomb in the building, or it could be a decoy)

I hope it's a false alarm
frown.gif

thank God!

but who's to say someone won't walk into a hotel or school or train station tomorrow or the next day undetected (as you all know it is easily possible)

this just illustrates the tension that every one of us are experiencing. it is very very saddening. i know i got panicked when i saw the news a few moments ago. this has been such an impact on everyone.

this is insane

oops, meant to give it a thumbs down. oh well, who gives a shit

------------------
All We Are Saying...Is Give Peace A Chance

--John Lennon

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 09-12-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom