Birthday Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

I thought it was "All i want is far from you man?":huh:

no, im pretty sure he drops the f-bomb after some fan soaked him with water from a water bottle.

I'm positive it's "all I want is fuckin' you man". I've watched Slane so many times that I could probably put on a play and act out scenes from it. :whistle:

You know for $40 you could get both DVDs used, from Amazon or something.

I dunno why people don't like the Boston one - I flippin' adore it. Especially In A Little While/Desire/Stay which I sit and watch on their own because I am sad, it's too cute and they sound amazing. I love Edge singing too *dies*. Yes. Aherm.

I have Slane which someone taped off the Directv and it seems like its edited, I dont recall the beachball incident although Ive heard about it alot here. Also I remember when Bono got wet but they seem to have bleeped whatever he says. Ive been debating whether I should put out the money to buy the official version.

Does anyone know more about the dvd box set supposedly coming out before the end of the year?

Oops nevermind the box set question, I see its discussed elsewhere here!

Hey, beli what did ya mean by nice haul I've got there?

I got SLane but so far have only listened to the first six. I thought they were all good, but I was a bit disappointed by UTEOTW. Was anyone else? U2 must have got a lot of 500 pounds.

COBL_04 said:
Hey, beli what did ya mean by nice haul I've got there?

I got SLane but so far have only listened to the first six. I thought they were all good, but I was a bit disappointed by UTEOTW. Was anyone else? U2 must have got a lot of 500 pounds.

:shocked: that's just about the best version of UTEOTW i've ever heard

Has anyone mentioned HamishCam on Boston's bonus dvd? Hamish is a corny guy but I think it's really neat to see how the show is directed. Especially their reactions during Gone, Bad-Streets, and With or Without You. Just ignore where Hamish "sings" and pooches the lyrics :applaud:

Has anyone noticed on the Slane DVD I can't remember what song (but it's in the first half-hour) the camer pans to Larry and he's got a set list to his left. I thought that was cool.

neutral said:
I'm positive it's "all I want is fuckin' you man". I've watched Slane so many times that I could probably put on a play and act out scenes from it. :whistle:

After I re-watched it to listen for the F-bomb, i stand corrected :wink: I just got used to Bono not cussing at shows anymore, unless he has at some of the Vertigo shows I don't know of

Back
Top Bottom