Best Song Survivor: Zooropa Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could anyone vote for Lemon, it's awesome.

Going with TFT I guess.

And how does Zooropa have zero (!) votes? I mean, I know this place generally falls all over itself over the self-indulgent crap that U2 occasionally gives us, and while the music's decent to me Zooropa is the beginning of Bono's slide toward lyrical phailure. It's not terrible, but no votes?

And how does Zooropa have zero (!) votes? I mean, I know this place generally falls all over itself over the self-indulgent crap that U2 occasionally gives us, and while the music's decent to me Zooropa is the beginning of Bono's slide toward lyrical phailure. It's not terrible, but no votes?

You just caused my wrong-o-meter to explode.

Numb gone? What the hell, people... to use an oft-heard phrase.

And come on... okay, I know live Dirty Day shits all over the studio version, but the studio version's not THAT bad.
I voted Stay, cos sometimes it bores me.

The First Time, to save Dirty Day (even though the studio version is not all that good).

Lemon cannot go...

Dirty Day edges out a win (lose) for me... slightly.

The First Time. I'm trying to drag the tune out of the recesses of my brain, but the whole mind-numbing nothingness of the song is making that task difficult. And this is coming from a guy who could listen to Elvis Presley & America all day :drool:

The First Time is ten times the song studio Dirty Day is. You're all too influenced by the live version. That's the only explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom