Best Song Survivor: The Joshua Tree Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for IGC because I thought that's what we RHMT fans were going to do...looks like I could've voted for "Exit" again to help save it. :doh:

I missed a couple of rounds due to being away, but I must say I'm very disappointed that people voted off Mothers Of The Disappeared so early.

As for this round, I'm astonished at the number of votes for Red Hill. Aside from One Tree Hill, it's my favorite on here.

Going with Exit even though I like that one as well.

It currently has over 8.5 hours to run.

I'd be happy with a triple elimination. We could then move straight onto RAH!

shit, i voted for exit, hoping at least one more will do the same in order to save RHMT this round. I know it will be gone in the next one or two rounds, but it deserves a little more respect than this..... :sad:

I was going to abstain from voting in this album's survivor but I went with Still Haven't Found just to make it a little bit closer to a three way tie.

all you who have yet to vote: please go and take a listen to I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Red Hill Mining Town, and Exit on the Joshua Tree at the same volume. Then come back and vote. That is all I ask and it should be enough to give Exit it's exit from this tournament (I absolutely love this song live but it's gotta go in this round)

Exit while a great song on the album, gets even better live. I mean, a lot better live. It's a song made for the stage, so I think it's the one off those three that should go away this round.

Anyway, I voted for OTH, so I don't really care.
Interference's tastes usually don't match my ones. :wink:

all you who have yet to vote: please go and take a listen to I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Red Hill Mining Town, and Exit on the Joshua Tree at the same volume. Then come back and vote. That is all I ask and it should be enough to give Exit it's exit from this tournament (I absolutely love this song live but it's gotta go in this round)

If volume is what counts for you, that means once we get down to the finals, you'll be voting off things sequentially: all 80s will go first because it's quietest, 90s second because it's quieter, and 00s will win. You know, cuz you can hear them better when you play the tracks back to back. :|

If volume is what counts for you, that means once we get down to the finals, you'll be voting off things sequentially: all 80s will go first because it's quietest, 90s second because it's quieter, and 00s will win. You know, cuz you can hear them better when you play the tracks back to back. :|

volume relative to the album itself I meant. I don't want to turn the volume up and down while listening to the album and you lose some stuff as far as Exit goes with the low volume. I can play JT on a higher volume than HTDAAB and the difference isn't a big deal but when Exit comes on it doesn't have the punch it should.

Your vote can be changed, either by the mods or manually by me when I start the next thread. What did you mean to vote for?

(The above offer is invalid if you want to vote RHMT off. :tongue: )

I was afraid you would say that. I was going to vote Red Hill. Is this where you get powerdrunk and change my vote to save Red Hill? :wink: ... but seriously ...

volume relative to the album itself I meant. I don't want to turn the volume up and down while listening to the album and you lose some stuff as far as Exit goes with the low volume. I can play JT on a higher volume than HTDAAB and the difference isn't a big deal but when Exit comes on it doesn't have the punch it should.

Exit without dynamics sounds like shite

What makes the song awesome is the build up

What the hell is with so many idiots voting for Exit?? even on the album it is miles better than all but 3 songs on JT

I can't believe people have voted for OTH and WOWY... those songs are so frekin' amazing... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom