Best Song Survivor: October Round IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the ninth and last round for October in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. In the previous round, Rejoice unfortunately was eliminated despite my offer of free muffins! The two songs left at the end of this round go to the early eighties quarter final.

QUARTER FINALISTS
1. I Will Follow
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.

ELIMINATED FROM OCTOBER
11. Is That All?
10. Scarlet
9. Stranger In A Strange Land
8. With A Shout
7. I Fall Down
6. Fire
5. I Threw A Brick Through A Window
4. Rejoice

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
37 votes: Rejoice
26: October
12: Tomorrow
7: Gloria
(Total votes: 82)

October. Can't believe this pseudo-song is still in the tournament.

Can we just Mercy Rule it now?

I expect to mercy rule this by lunchtime tomorrow.

If everybody piles in on October now and it takes a massive lead, I may even start the new round in a couple of hours. I'd like to get onto War.

If this was called March.... :love:

October is gone.

If this was called March.... :love:

October is gone.

sayhowaboutthatpa1.gif

Wait, what am I missing? We have 3 songs from Boy, why are we still voting? Ah fuck it, October.

October ended lower in the favourite albums poll, so it only gets two songs in the finals.

Ack, I don't know what to choose, um someone bribe me before I bandwagon!

Ah OK, makes sense...I must've missed that poll, I'm not around enough.

Wait, what am I missing? We have 3 songs from Boy, why are we still voting? Ah fuck it, October.

The albums are seeded. The top four in Survivor get four songs in the final, the next four get three, the remaining three (plus Passengers, NLOTH, and miscellaneous categories) get two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom