Best Song Survivor: 1980s Semi Final III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...you're right. Half of the songs here really don't compare to The Unforgettable Fire. :up:

Goddamn. Finally.

Electric Co. is so much weaker than everything else here. It's not even fucking close. Fuck off Electric Co. Thanks.

ok these polls are rigged in axver's favour.....

Seriously, look at the last rounds results compared to what you see now.

I dont think Axver should either vote at all or not put his suggestions up at the start of the poll

if it wasn't a blowout i'd vote for bad.

but since i'm CRAZY i voted for new year's day, which i actually love.
die.gif
hurr.gif

I dont think Axver should either vote at all or not put his suggestions up at the start of the poll

A lot of people vote strategically. If Axver had this thing rigged, Heartland would still be here. :shrug:

Oh yeah, because people totally vote for what I tell them to. I have that much power. That's why Heartland, Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, Rejoice, and Bass Trap are still here while WOWY and AIWIY are gone.

Wait, haaaang on a minute ...

Oh yeah, because people totally vote for what I tell them to. I have that much power. That's why Heartland, Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, Rejoice, and Bass Trap are still here while WOWY and AIWIY are gone.

:tsk: You cheater. Filthy filthy cheater.

Why do you even like Bass Trap?

Back
Top Bottom