Best non-musical parts of U2 concerts on DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always thought about this...

in the ZooTV Video/DVD, you see McPhisto calling, and you can clearly see that it has little mirrors, like for the Mirrorball man...

so... u2... a multimillion dollar machine at that time, in their BIGGEST tour ever, for their best DVD ever... and they couldn't, in over a year, CHANGE THE DAMN PHONE TO A GOLDEN ONE??? :mad:

pepokiss said:
I've always thought about this...

in the ZooTV Video/DVD, you see McPhisto calling, and you can clearly see that it has little mirrors, like for the Mirrorball man...

so... u2... a multimillion dollar machine at that time, in their BIGGEST tour ever, for their best DVD ever... and they couldn't, in over a year, CHANGE THE DAMN PHONE TO A GOLDEN ONE??? :mad:

:lol:

Maybe MacPhisto liked the mirrored phone. It's very shiny.

The Heartland scene in R&H with Edge sliding down the grassy hill and then Bono calling for him to "thumb a lift". I love those scenes. Should be more of this in R&H.

bonoishot said:

deathglarewi8.gif

That reeks of "You bastard"ness.

Adam jumping when the money explodes during Daddys Gonna Pay....

AndrewCowley said:
The Heartland scene in R&H with Edge sliding down the grassy hill and then Bono calling for him to "thumb a lift". I love those scenes. Should be more of this in R&H.

:edge: Wooooo!

Love that scene too :D I love it whenever we get to see the band's sense of humour like that... there were a few moments like that in R&H, I guess everyone who assumed they were all humourless and dead serious all the time ignored those bits.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Best non-musical parts of U2 concerts on DVD

Axver said:

Stop lying. We all know you're really from Tonga. :wink:

:shh:

J_NP said:

Not if u accept that the 2006 cup u guys won , was pretty boring :wink:

Anyway , what are u mate , Milan , Inter , Juve , Roma , Lazio , Parma ....

Inter---got on the bandwagon when Ronaldo was around and haven't left. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Best non-musical parts of U2 concerts on DVD

Utoo said:

:shh:

Inter---got on the bandwagon when Ronaldo was around and haven't left. :D

Huh interesting u say that now , what are u thinkin of the guy going black/red ?

BTW u guys are virtually already champions huh , Is there anyone who can avoid Inter's scudetto ?

Oh, I thought of another one that really has nothing to do with U2.

That weird, short easter egg on the bonus disc of the ZooTV DVD with all the atomic bomb footage and stuff has one little part with cartoon sheep jumping over a drawbridge, and one of them falls in and goes splash :lmao: Cracks me up every time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Best non-musical parts of U2 concerts on DVD

J_NP said:

Huh interesting u say that now , what are u thinkin of the guy going black/red ?

BTW u guys are virtually already champions huh , Is there anyone who can avoid Inter's scudetto ?

It definitely is interesting news about Ronaldo. I can never decide exactly how I feel about him anymore. Half the time I feel like he's just about washed-up, and yet I still find myself rooting for him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what kind of impact he has there.

Yeah, I feel like Inter is a pretty decent powerhouse, and yet never really gets half the attention of ManU, Real, Juve, or the like. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom