Because I like to show off!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unchainedmalady

Babyface
I now have SEVENTEEN versions of Vertigo!

Lucky me ;-)

3.jpg

Last edited:
I dont even have one version,, I dont buy singles

But still :up:

very nice, unchainedmalady!

may I ask, does the Close To The Edge mix seem legitmiate? I've been wondering for some time whether it was a bootleg remix (mainly because of the artwork) by some second rate label.

you're not a loser, by the way. ignore U2-rock-rock.

it's ok, U2-rock-rock's been banned from Interference. No more stupidity from him.

Makes a different sticker on a cd case a single a different version ?

Nice stuff though :up:

I must say, i really like the box set of the three singles. where did you get that?

beau2ifulday said:
very nice, unchainedmalady!

may I ask, does the Close To The Edge mix seem legitmiate? I've been wondering for some time whether it was a bootleg remix (mainly because of the artwork) by some second rate label.

you're not a loser, by the way. ignore U2-rock-rock.

I have no idea. It seems to have been heavily bootlegged. Not sure, as it looks like all the ones on ebay, if its a real promo or a copy. The cat no. is the same as the UK issue, its just etched on the vinyl though. Not on the sleeve.

Thats pretty cool stuff...I am happy with my 2 versions though but I wouldnt mind having them all!

wow scary!
i considered trying to do that but seeing you've just mentioned how much it all came to i think i might have to put that idea on hold :ohmy:
i do have 7 of them tho, its a halfass attempt!

I have one. Enough for me, lol, but that's a lovely collection.

digsy said:
wow scary!
i considered trying to do that but seeing you've just mentioned how much it all came to i think i might have to put that idea on hold :ohmy:
i do have 7 of them tho, its a halfass attempt!

I collect them too, but I try to find them locally as opposed to eBay. That's part of the fun for me...finding them in places where people don't realize what they have. This way it's not so expensive also (e.g., I found a second copy of the 3" for $1.99).

Still, pretty impressive collection, UM. I'm only up to 6. I think I have the most of the Elevation singles.

Back
Top Bottom