Are you in any U2 video/movie ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cardosino

War Child
just curious how many here have spotted themselves in a U2 promo/video ?

I'm in the "A sort of homecoming" video, clear shot right at the end. I was also at free the yuppies and Rattle and hum shoot, but no sign anywhere. I was standing next to the guy with the Bono flag at the front of the Gateshead '82 show which is circulating on DVD, but again no sign.

I'm in a bootleg video.

u2meandlisa.jpg

I can hear mysef screaming/yelling/cheering in a couple Chicago Elevation concert bootlegs. I was in the first couple rows, so I must have been near the recording device. :wink:

There's a 3 camera DVD of the 11/18/01 Vegas show floating around and a few Interference people are visible in and around the heart.

Whoa, I'm so jealous of you guys, you're like celebrities or something! :wink: actually I'm more jealous because you were close to U2. :D

Well, okay, my teacher's friend was at the Sun Devil stadium-arena-type-thing in Arizona, the footage used in Rattle and Hum (Streets). He was there, at like age 11 or something. I dunno if he's actually on the video though. Probably not.

This is sad. That's the only lame story I have to tell you. I'm gonna have to get up on stage and make out with Bono, and it'll be released in a DVD, and then I'll go find this thread and post again :)

I'm on the 5-12-01 Chicago bootleg DVD, very clearly. I'm also on the 9-9-92 Detroit broadcast to MTV. When Bono is talking to Garth (Dana Carvey) and you can see the crowd behind him, I'm right there in front of the "Toledo Loves You" sign. Dont blink though!! :lol: I can see my friend that went with me though very clearly.

i may be in the boot for notre dame elevation video. i have the audio but not the video. i may be in that.

also ive seen floating around a video for the first show in chicago during the first leg. if one is out there then i am in it for sure.

Bono's American Wife said:
There's a 3 camera DVD of the 11/18/01 Vegas show floating around and a few Interference people are visible in and around the heart.

Whoa!! Is it good quality? I was in the heart at the Vegas show against the ramp near the stage.

PopMart in Edinburgh, there was a news report about the show the day after, when the camera pans across the crowd you could see me and my friends bouncing down the front during Streets. I taped it by pure fluke and then my mum taped over by accident with for Friends!

So, this Vegas boot...
How does one find such an item?:hmm:
I was also there, tip of the heart...

I've often wondered about the people in the live films as well. Like what about that girl Bono spun around in the Red Rocks video or the girl that got the lap dance at SNL?

For a split second you can see me in the queue for the Astoria gig on the video on U2.com

HelloAngel said:

Whoa!! Is it good quality? I was in the heart at the Vegas show against the ramp near the stage.

Its really good quality for a boot...there are some blurry moments of course but for the most part, not bad :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Me and Sicy? :hyper:

I know I have one that Sicy sent me awhile ago, and she said she thinks she could see us in it.

I don't know where everyone was standing in the heart so its hard for me to find people but if you were anywhere near JesseU2 or Mrs. Edge, you should be visible. :D

I had a dedication in Vegas (hence the sig) but I still can’t find myself. If you were there and don’t have a copy of the DVD yet, send me an e via my profile.

Bono's American Wife said:

Its really good quality for a boot...there are some blurry moments of course but for the most part, not bad :up:

I don't know where everyone was standing in the heart so its hard for me to find people but if you were anywhere near JesseU2 or Mrs. Edge, you should be visible. :D

She said it was during Elevation, and we were 4 rows back on Adam's side.

I'll have to watch it again sometime, if I can find it!!!! Moving... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom