Anyone use Audio Galaxy??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Has anyone been able to connect to the AudioGalaxy.com website lately? I haven't been able to connect for almost a week. My satellite will login and connect fine, but the website won't load in netscape or explorer. Is anyone else having this problem??

I finally figured out how to use the damn thing last nite!
biggrin.gif

It seems to be working for me now.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

I use AG and the page has been loading fine for me of late, but one thing that I have noticed recently lately is that the satellite always seems to be 'experiencing high server loads', which gives me the shits as it taked ages to be able to connect, but anyway these things happen,
smile.gif

I dont use AudioGalaxie, but while we're on the subject of downloading programs, I HIGHLY recommend Morpheus! They dont have the best selection (because it's relatively new still), but they easily have the best downloading times.

Morpheus allowsy you to search for more users with the file you're downloading, so you can get FANTASTIC downloading times by downloading from multiple sources. It also always you to see how much bandwidth users have allocated to file uploading(not always accurate, but still a great feature).

Anyways, get Morpheus, you wont be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom