ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I fixed the active / passive problem (I think). If anyone was having trouble connecting, please try again:

Site = U2BloodRedSky.com
User ID = U2Live
Password = edge

Again, case matters, so please enter these exactly as shown.

I'm also sharing these on the U2BloodRedSkyHub on DC. Easier to queue up. If you haven't joined yet, contact Frank at U2BloodRedSkyHub.com.

I may end up sharing there instead of the FTP during the tour. My main site will continue to contain the catalog for what I'm sharing there. Another better thing about the hub is that everyone can share, so it will be a lot easier to trade.

Last edited:
Mark Freedman said:
I'm also sharing these on the U2BloodRedSkyHub on DC. Easier to queue up. If you haven't joined yet, contact Frank at U2BloodRedSkyHub.com.

I may end up sharing there instead of the FTP during the tour. My main site will continue to contain the catalog for what I'm sharing there. Another better thing about the hub is that everyone can share, so it will be a lot easier to trade.

before I remember you had to say something in the application as to why you should be accepted, it was weird.. i just went now and it had a normal registration process, i just went through it and clicked the activation through the email, i can't get on the DC hub though (rejects my login), i'm assuming i'm supposed to wait for an approval email

bcrt2000 said:

before I remember you had to say something in the application as to why you should be accepted, it was weird.. i just went now and it had a normal registration process, i just went through it and clicked the activation through the email, i can't get on the DC hub though (rejects my login), i'm assuming i'm supposed to wait for an approval email

You have to have a minimum about to share, i'm not sure what that amount is right now.

You should make sure you have your DC configured so that it sees the files you have to share.

i.e. put all of your U2 files in one folder and point the software to that folder.

ramblin rose said:

You have to have a minimum about to share, i'm not sure what that amount is right now.

You should make sure you have your DC configured so that it sees the files you have to share.

i.e. put all of your U2 files in one folder and point the software to that folder.

i have 1 gig shared right now, you need minimum 250 MB

i dunno, i'll figure this out next weekend when i have time

bcrt2000 said:

i have 1 gig shared right now, you need minimum 250 MB

i dunno, i'll figure this out next weekend when i have time

ok, then you should just wait to get the email saying your account's been activated.

bcrt2000 said:
i just went through it and clicked the activation through the email, i can't get on the DC hub though (rejects my login), i'm assuming i'm supposed to wait for an approval email

He (Propaganda) makes the hub accounts manually and it usually takes a few days or so. You get an email when it's activated. :) It's worth the wait though, there's almost 5 terabytes shared right now.

thanks guys, thats the best quality ive heard so far, and desire and mystery girl are cool too

this is way coo!!! the new songs rock!

Back
Top Bottom