Another windy recording...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok im gonna have my traditional stab at the lyrics.

I see it in your eyes
I see when you smile
I can't end up in the wind tonight
Feel the love that your given up

My Miracle drug....my miracle drug
ahaaaaaaa.............hey.........
A miracle born from from the one loved best
If you don't know say you take...........(ends just as it approaches the best part)

ok this clip is extremely difficult to interperate but nevertheless, it is the best song I have heard in four years, hands down.

Last edited:
The guy who leaked this just said that from what he has he can determine that the songs are

?Vertigo?
?Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own?
?A Man And A Woman?
?Yahweh? (which is actually Miracle Drug)
?Crumbs From Your Table?
?All Because Of You?
?Love Peace Or Else? (the song leaked earlier)

He said the rest he can't hear a title or make it out to guess. I assume he has Yahweh, bc i doubt Bono would actually sing that in the song.

Last edited:
This is gonna be a HUGE hit, I can tell, it has the commercial appeal of WOWY. I reckon the single will be out early next year, (it will be their second IMO).

either this or ABOY has the commercial appeal of WOWY - it's a toss up to which one will be the second single - of course since I only have four increasingly crappy quality clips to go on its all speculation on my part :)
We need some quality leaks - soon
I'm thinking steel drum - did Lanois help with some of the tracks?

WOW! the description you guys give for Miracle drug sounds AMAZING!!!

I promised myself no more clips unless it is official. Whatshould I do guys...should I have a listen????

Of course you should! This song is by far the best song on the new album from the leaks we've heard. You have to listen, you're not gonna be doing yourself any favours by not. I can't imagine how good the full quality verison is.

Last edited:
You know you want to... Everyone's doing it...
(Talk about peer pressure)

That is one FUCKING GORGEOUS song that ONLY U2 could make!

THIS ALBUM WILL SURPASE U2s PREVIOUS WORK!!!!!! That might be my new favorite song. That's solo is incredible!!

And i agree..very dreamy! Blows ABOY away, and that was a great clip too!

Guys, I'm trying so hard not to listen too... but I want to so bad... just one click of the mouse... NO I can't do it!!! Lord help meeee!!!! *tears running down cheeks*

Yeah, basically, if you could dream up a U2 song, putting everything they do great into one song, it would sound like this. Amazing.

Just so anybody else won't be fooled.....I saw a file saying prerelease of U2 Vertigo album for download. Turned out to be Jamie Cullum.:(

yahweh (or miracle drug) - the best.
love and peace or else - the worst.

shart1780 said:
How's the quality? How would you compare the quality to Vertigo or ABOY? Better or worse?

quality-wise, it's similar to Vertigo. They're kinda quiet at first so you can hear the song. Then some chicka comes up to them to chat...

Last edited:
I still think Vertigo is the best clip because the parts you can hear, you can REALLy hear...miracle drug the lyrics are harder to make out but you can still get the emotion and sound of the song and you can tell Bono's delivery is great, though not necessarily every word he says is audible.

holy run-on sentance bat-man!

I can't stop imagining how these songs will be played live. Vertigo and Miracle Drug will be unbelievable live!

wow...i can't believe how moving this little crappy clip is. I think the song is about loving someone so much it brings you to tears...maybe about children or a loved one...

...miracle drug as in being addicted to someone you consider a miracle...something along those lines...

AussieU2fanman said:
ok im gonna have my traditional stab at the lyrics.

I see it in your eyes
I see when you smile
I can't end up in the wind tonight
Feel the love that your given up

My Miracle drug....my miracle drug
ahaaaaaaa.............hey.........
A miracle born from from the one loved best
If you don't know say you take...........(ends just as it approaches the best part)

ok this clip is extremely difficult to interperate but nevertheless, it is the best song I have heard in four years, hands down.

-> Feel the love that your given up...
I think that in the start of the line I think he's saying Yahweh, actually. Not sure... (@ 11 sec)

i'm actually starting to really believe that this song will be greater than AB or JT! fuck AB2, this is a whole new sound man! fuckin' incredible! i love the whole "atmosphere" of Miracle Drug, really reminds me of WOWY. and fuck all you guys talkin shit about Love and Peace, it's fuckin' rock and roll, man, and i fuckin dig it!

this new album will definitely redefine U2, and they're gonna be the biggest band since the Beatles because of this album. if they have not yet deserved to be called one of the best rock bands ever, they will on November 23!!!

I wouldn't call it pure rock and roll, this is more of a soft rock \ pop with passion type sound. Who gives a fuck if its not rock and roll anyway. It's the best damn song I have heard in years\ever and I believe that this album will be U2's best as reports are indicating. This album will cause U2 to replace the best band in history. I think U2 have finally found what they're looking for and so have I.

You know a lot of people here are really worried that this might be an ATYCLB II, but I really believe that this will be a progression from the structured song-writing of ATYCLB and move into a harder-rock edge, while still holding onto the pop qualities that made the last album so fresh (for U2). (Talk about another run-on sentence!!)

I don't think U2 is really capable of repeating themselves, and I'm sure with the crappy clips that I've heard that they won't be, by any means.

I'm just worried about that Love and Peace or else clip, that's the only song I'm unsure of, I just don't get it. As for the rest, they are absolute gold especailly Miracle Drug. Man I have been looping this song for 2 hours lol. So that's 120 times I've listened to it and I just can't get enough. I've been trying that brilliant Edge solo on my electric, sounds sweet.

U2 never ceases to amaze me, simple as that. they are truly a creative fountain of youth and hopefully we will be able to enjoy their wonderful music for many years to come! and this miracle drug is gonna be da bomb!

WOW is all I can say, it is the best out of all 4 imo and it has the magical feeling that only U2 can come up with. They have to make this a single cause this will be a monster hit.

The link has died. Could someone please host it or e-mail it to me at axver[at]internode.on.net? (Hey, neutral, I'm not making a stupid mistake this time! Haha, sorry about that one.)

Back
Top Bottom