All the HTDAAB B-sides & rare tracks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:

a slap in the face to the diehards really as they are the only suckers who would spend 150 bucks for a few new songs.

I agree with you there...

I think it's ridiculous that in order to get these songs, I have to purchase every single song I ALREADY own. I own every album, and quite a few singles - and despite my love for U2, I just don't have 150 bucks to shell out for something I pretty much already own. I am upset that iTunes works the way it does in regards to the Complete U2 (I even wrote to iTunes complaining of this when the collection was released) seeing as how the people who care most about owning these 'unreleased and rare' tracks are likely to be the fans who already own their CDs and are simply looking for new, interesting material.

I'd gladly buy the songs if given the option of purchasing them without re-purchasing that which I already have.

I've heard snippets of the songs (iTunes previews) and think what I've heard is great. Maybe one day they'll chill out and let us buy these songs seperately. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom