Album name speculation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FitzChivalry said:

Isn't that the name of a Pretenders album? :scratch:

You're totally right! I had no idea! although it looks like theirs was called "The" isle of view. Thanks for the info....looks like Rumpshaker it is. Don't tell me that's been taken:|

Snuffleupagus said:

....looks like Rumpshaker it is.

:lol: Well, they're due for a silly-titled album . . . "about very serious stuff". hahahahaha

I like the word "unfurl". Maybe something with that. Or "grey". I think "grey" would fit into a U2 album title nicely.

Our Plight Has Unfurled Before My Eyes In The Grey Dawning Light

Hmmm. :scratch: Probably too short a title for them.

Given the nature of the previous album title lengths, one can only assume that the next one will be even longer, I propose:

Sir Bono, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

-or-

DATA Boy Bono is an Inspi(RED) ONE: The Lost Vertigo Tour Speeches, Pt. 1 (57 Disc Collection w/ Bonus Speeches)

[Note to Paul McG: I require your royalty payments made in cash.]

On a serious note:
I highly doubt it will be something really traditional U2ish. I'm personally digging this Moroccan influence and given that the style doesn't change from what we've heard about it, I'm gonna say some type of Moroccan influenced title.

Last edited:
Road-to-Morocco-Poster.jpg

They can even modify this a little for the album cover.

Maybe their celebrity fans ARE the real fans? Unlike other "fans", they may be actually willing to pay money for a U2 album. :wink:

The next album will be called:

U2 - "Rippin' The Stitches"

... a line, taken from the album opener "Mercy"; a tune, that will blow us away, when performed live in concert. And some of you here might already be familiar with this brilliant track ...

RavenBlue said:
I had a dream about a new U2 video last night. It looked like a dusty Morocco street, there was a horse running down the stairs... and Bono was singing at the top :huh:

Hmm

U2 - Speculation

I think I'd like to see that ! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom