Album 13: [Insert News Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperYo found this:
1932299_716773448353991_1537420488_n.jpg

He said this issue will be out tomorrow.

...If only I read this thread before asking someone to go get the issue. *facepalm*

A certain U2 news (fan run) page on Facebook just posted this:

U will hear it here first... something NEVER EVER DONE BEFORE... in Los Angeles... a big surprise I will announce it after it is leaked.. its a FIRST EVER!!! #HUGESURPRISE #U2

:shrug:

Which site? :hmm:

I only follow one fan page on FB besides the official U2 one so.....

:drool:

I want the album as much as the next guy, but this slow build-up of songs/videos/appearances beginning with "Ordinary Love"... it's pretty fun :up:

It's just a Facebook page. I don't know anything about the person who runs it, if they have any kind of info or not.

U will hear it here first... something NEVER EVER DONE BEFORE... in Los Angeles... a big surprise I will announce it after it is leaked.. its a FIRST EVER!!! #HUGESURPRISE #U2

U2 ass slap video non-edited full version :applaud:

I think the person who posted that on that U2NT post was being silly. Or did you hear that from somewhere else?

I think the person who posted that on that U2NT post was being silly. Or did you hear that from somewhere else?

"Jeffrey" said he was just being silly, claiming a secret show in LA, in the comments.. but U2Nt continue say that we're going to hear something in the next 24 hours.. "after it is leaked"

EDIT: U2NT is not Jeffrey

Well, they're now saying something about a "first for the Academy" and there were lots of all caps in the comment, so it must be srs bznss.

lmAO

U2NT ok... first off.. NO it was NOT THE VIDEO
U2NT SECONDLY!!! THIS IS A FIRST AND EVEN THE ACADEMY CAN NOT COMMENT ON IT!! I KNOW THIS INFO FIRST HAND!! I WAS BLESSED ENOUGH TO BE TOLD!! sooooooooooooo kiddos.... its no PLOY... Dead serious.... its a first for the ACADEMY AWARDS... thats all I can say... we're LUCKY to be there to see it

SECONDLY!!! THIS IS A FIRST AND EVEN THE ACADEMY CAN NOT COMMENT ON IT!! I KNOW THIS INFO FIRST HAND!! I WAS BLESSED ENOUGH TO BE TOLD!! sooooooooooooo kiddos.... its no PLOY... Dead serious.... its a first for the ACADEMY AWARDS... thats all I can say... we're LUCKY to be there to see it

meh

"Not even the Academy can comment on it .... but I can!"

Eh. It might be something. It might be BS. Guess we shall see.

What could they possibly do that's so big at the Academy Awards?

In a minute he's going to announce that they're going to play a full version of Ordinary Love, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom