Album 13: [Insert News Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a weird delay a over a video. I thought this would just drop earlier today. Now I'm even starting to think there's more to this than we think. What if the album is actually called Invisible??

I've actually said that since Saturday and been both ridiculed and hailed over it. :whistle:

Yes. Any if there's a "surprise" release in the next week, you'll be the site's top prognosticator. :up::applaud:

And if there's not, you'll just join the list of embarrassed people with shot credibility offering assurances of when this record would be released. :down: :lol:

It's a gamble, but the payoff is HUGE! Eventually, someone is going to guess right and be the Interference genius!

Yes. Any if there's a "surprise" release in the next week, you'll be the site's top prognosticator. :up::applaud:

And if there's not, you'll just join the list of embarrassed people with shot credibility offering assurances of when this record would be released. :lol: :down:

It's a gamble, but the payoff is HUGE! Eventually, someone is going to guess right and be the Interference genius!

Hey, I'd rather be optimistic and be wrong. :D

Talentless scum :barf:

_gimages_HillbillyTeeth.jpg

I'm optimistic that you are wrong. :)

Just kidding...of course I'd like to see it released soon as well. And it's not like you're assuring us it will be released soon, you're just hoping and guessing...just rather optimistically. Nothing wrong with that!

Seems strange that the "video" is not out yet...:hmm:

I think the Kitty might be on to something...:yes:

I hope...:shifty:

Seems strange that the "video" is not out yet...:hmm:

I think the Kitty might be on to something...:yes:

I hope...:shifty:

It's certainly worth keeping an eye on.

Look at this:

Feb 8th (Saturday) -- FB status at 12:15pm
Feb 9th (Sunday) -- FB status at 10:12am
Feb 10th (Monday) -- FB status at 9:21am

All accompanied by choppy gifs, links to tumblr and/or iTunes

Then today. NOTHING. :doh:

It's certainly worth keeping an eye on.

Look at this:

Feb 8th (Saturday) -- FB status at 12:15pm
Feb 9th (Sunday) -- FB status at 10:12am
Feb 10th (Monday) -- FB status at 9:21am

All accompanied by choppy gifs, links to tumblr and/or iTunes

Then today. NOTHING. :doh:

Do you think they scheduled them or had someone post. That's the question

Sent from my SM-N9005 using U2 Interference mobile app

Good for you, CK, to catch that before it becomes enshrined in internet eternity. That always sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom