ALBUM 13 - DOUBLE LP or NOT ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to the Original Post:

NOT

I'd amend this with probabilities of snow, cold, ice in hell but it seems redundant to do so.

They can't seem to finish 10-11 songs, how could it get to 20?

this thread is especially full of win in the Humor category
:lol::lol::lol: and it's only pg 5!

:applaud: gvox v Dieman

:applaud: the 3 Reg's parries

:applaud: cori's "lisp" conjecture

:shifty:

as for gvox & CK

Oh CK doesn't need any encouragement.......

she's perfectly capable of creating her own encouragement :wink:

So now Invisible started as a Ramones-like demo???!! You've got to be kidding me with this stuff. :doh::gah:

Oh CK doesn't need any encouragement.......

she's perfectly capable of creating her own encouragement :wink:

What can I say? :flirt:

I learned from a master.

So many examples...so little time.

Here, I'll just let a sketch of his and a signature do the work. :whistle:

sketch.jpg

adamsignature_amnestyshirt2013.jpg

Remember last time when No Line On The Horizon was about to be released and they told us Songs of Ascent would be out that fall? I think they'll end up looking over all this material, 10 completed songs by now and another 20 or so in some form of development, and they'll just go with the strongest stuff for one record. Some of the other material will pop up as b-sides, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "redo"?

The vocals sounded new to me

I'm sorry, I'm referring to the one in kindergarten album.

The instrumental one I actually liked a bit. But I digress.

Guys. What if there are 3 albums???111111111

Sent from my Note 3 using my S-pen.

I heard Sunday Bloody Sunday today on the radio. I listened to invisible shortly after. God there's really no comparison to the old stuff.

I heard Sunday Bloody Sunday today on the radio. I listened to invisible shortly after. God there's really no comparison to the old stuff.

The Beatles are the only band I can think of off the top of my head who's best work came at the end of their career.

The vocals sounded new to me

I'm sorry, I'm referring to the one in kindergarten album.

The instrumental one I actually liked a bit. But I digress.

I have not listened to the kinder album since it came out, but from what I remember Arms had almost this reggae influence to it, but maybe it was another. Regardless if vocals were new or not, the point is that sometimes there is a huge evolution between demo and final. And it's ridiculous to get worked up by a quote from a musician about a recording you haven't heard.

The Beatles are the only band I can think of off the top of my head who's best work came at the end of their career.

True...but the Beatles were at that prime under a decade into their career. They just got better and better and finally broke up, mainly because of ego issues. They were about into their JT, R&H, AB era when they broke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom