Album 13: Are We Gonna Wait Forever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What we knew in 2010: "U2 may release an album"

What we know in 2014: " U2 may release an album"

Like someone said before, is amazing how our life can change into the U2's album timeframe... Last tour I was in college, and now I'm graduated of over a year now....

It's funny how we talk if U2 does the same thing over and over, and we talk again when they break the habit... We're terrible :|, but I think they love us anyway :hug:, or at least, I hope so :crack:

My thoughts exactly... :|

I just hope Coldplay doesn't hurt U2's new album...and thank God they didn't release at the same time, that powerhouse, mega-platinum selling, Arcade Fire drop their latest album...:wink:

Reg :up: you just hit the nail on the head with a parallel release of COLDPLAY, ARCADE FIRE with a U2 album, Bono just might have to sell his Maserati :sad:, Edge will have to cut back on his plan of global warming the earth with his Beverly Hills property, Adam will have to lower his standard of bud and well Larry.... well nothing will change for Larry.... U2 better think twice about releasing anything near either one of those giants.

Reg :up: you just hit the nail on the head with a parallel release of COLDPLAY, ARCADE FIRE with a U2 album, Bono just might have to sell his Maserati :sad:, Edge will have to cut back on his plan of global warming the earth with his Beverly Hills property, Adam will have to lower his standard of bud and well Larry.... well nothing will change for Larry.... U2 better think twice about releasing anything near either one of those giants.

:lol: :up:

Coldplay coldplay coldplay coldplay coldplay coldplay coldplay rush rush rush rush rush rush rush Radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead radiohead battlestar galactica lies lies lies rush radiohead rush rush COLDPLAY COLDPLAY COLDPLAY!!!

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

So just to continue on the Coldplay theme...:wink:

Today I happened to bump into Paul Epworth who was coming out of one of Coldplay's studios in North London (I work very close) I told him that I really liked his mix of Ordinary Love and asked if he was helping U2 on their new album right now? He said that he "had only been working on it with them for a short time" and before I could ask anything he said "I couldn't possibly give any insider information". He said that with a smile so I got the impression that perhaps, like we've been guessing about Dangermouse, he's sworn to secrecy at this stage. However, he did say that he was finishing up his work with Coldplay on their album which "would be released soon" but as for U2's, "No idea right now" :crack:

I think the B-man still holds the award for biggest turd..... :up:

So just to continue on the Coldplay theme...:wink:

Today I happened to bump into Paul Epworth who was coming out of one of Coldplay's studios in North London (I work very close) I told him that I really liked his mix of Ordinary Love and asked if he was helping U2 on their new album right now? He said that he "had only been working on it with them for a short time" and before I could ask anything he said "I couldn't possibly give any insider information". He said that with a smile so I got the impression that perhaps, like we've been guessing about Dangermouse, he's sworn to secrecy at this stage. However, he did say that he was finishing up his work with Coldplay on their album which "would be released soon" but as for U2's, "No idea right now" :crack:

U2 and Coldplay using the same producer again and no one is complaining yet :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom